Can you HELP ID these bikes!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Both appear to be pre-war era bikes. Serial #s may help your search and search Google images to try and match frame/chain ring. The first one looks like it has been kept up pretty good.

Both appear to be pre-war era bikes. Serial #s may help your search and search Google images to try and match frame/chain ring. The first one looks like it has been kept up pretty good.

The serial #'s hawthorne is D48524 , Other one is L103068

I think the first one is a CWC or Columbia., 39-44

Flying Zombie I look up the CWC and Columbia from 39-44 on google and could not match the frame paint style of any of the pictures to my bike

'Thorne looks to be '33 (1st year for balloon tires) - '35 (Last year for that badge) -Adam

On the Hawthorne I am not positive but I am pretty sure that 24" wheels are not the original wheels

where I do now know what these are I have to say them forks on that hawthrone look cool I like the boxy look to them

Ya they are cool looking forks to bad it's pretty bent up

The serial #'s hawthorne is D48524 , Other one is L103068

Flying Zombie I look up the CWC and Columbia from 39-44 on google and could not match the frame paint style of any of the pictures to my bike

On the Hawthorne I am not positive but I am pretty sure that 24" wheels are not the original wheels

Ya they are cool looking forks to bad it's pretty bent up
funny I never noticed that until you mentioned it is there any way you could fix them?

Latest posts

Back