Can I take my bike out the the finished thread?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I might have found a part that I really want to stick on the Rat Flow, but I just want to know if I'm aloud to move it back to the build thread. Any thoughts? either way I'm happy with how my bike turned out. I also wanted to bring this up on the aspect of my accident, as some of you know I've had a broken arm/hand for the last month and finally three days ago my doctor took the metal pins out of my hand and I've been able to use it again so I want to get back to building !!

So I might have found a part that I really want to stick on the Rat Flow, but I just want to know if I'm aloud to move it back to the build thread. Any thoughts? either way I'm happy with how my bike turned out. I also wanted to bring this up on the aspect of my accident, as some of you know I've had a broken arm/hand for the last month and finally three days ago my doctor took the metal pins out of my hand and I've been able to use it again so I want to get back to building !!

Great news on your arm and hand man!!!!! No rule against going back to building. I would suggest maybe even deleting your finished thread to keep there from being any confusion. Let's see that cool part!

I've worked on my bike and posted updated pictures before. I see no reason not to, it's not like you went out first so the voting thread would see your bike first... I think ultimately it's a finished bike build, and it seems you're not finished yet.

Carl.

Latest posts

Back