Can I take my bike out the the finished thread?

Discussion in 'BUILD OFF 12 DISCUSSION' started by Scribble, Jul 8, 2017.

1. Scribble

Scribble

So I might have found a part that I really want to stick on the Rat Flow, but I just want to know if I'm aloud to move it back to the build thread. Any thoughts? either way I'm happy with how my bike turned out. I also wanted to bring this up on the aspect of my accident, as some of you know I've had a broken arm/hand for the last month and finally three days ago my doctor took the metal pins out of my hand and I've been able to use it again so I want to get back to building !!

RustyGold likes this.
  2. kingfish254

kingfish254 CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD FOR COOL STUFF! Pro Member

Great news on your arm and hand man!!!!! No rule against going back to building. I would suggest maybe even deleting your finished thread to keep there from being any confusion. Let's see that cool part!

Scribble likes this.
  3. Falstaff

Falstaff

If anything do like KF suggested, or just keep adding to the build thread then edit the finished thread.

Scribble and kingfish254 like this.
  4. GuitarlCarl

GuitarlCarl

I've worked on my bike and posted updated pictures before. I see no reason not to, it's not like you went out first so the voting thread would see your bike first... I think ultimately it's a finished bike build, and it seems you're not finished yet.

Carl.

Scribble likes this.
  5. heartlandcruisers

heartlandcruisers

good question as i may need to change a few things on beastern

Scribble likes this.