Campground Cruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
bfd50234ccf52f8ced0fa153668f4a99.jpg

Build thread link:
http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/campground-cruiser-finished.98308

Last edited:
The campground cruiser started off as a 1963 Schwinn Mark 5 Jaguar. It has been a blast to build this bike and be involved in the rat rod bikes build off. I had no real vision about how this bike was going to turn out. I completely made it up as I went along. I am definitely happy with the results. I hope you enjoy the final photos as I had a great time cruising Northern Arizona and taking them. She turned out to be a great rider and should serve the purpose well in the campground as well as around my town.

Thanks to all you ratters and to ratrodbikes.com

That shot 3 from the bottom on the red rock trail is a winner! Glad you enjoyed your first build-off.....nice work, creative ideas, tied everything together real well with your colors / design. Looking forward to seeing it this winter! Rat on!
:thumbsup:

Your going to be the coolest guy at the campground for sure, sweet bike.

Looks good, some cool details in this one.

Monsoon season is coming, try to keep it dry.

My dad had a compass like that mounted on the dashboard of his 56 Ford F150. The thermometer was a nice touch--but the barometer pushes from nice to flat out awesome.

Very cool & unique bike you will get a lot of attention on that bad boy at the camp ground . Great job

Great build bud! Love seeing a BO bike being ridden too.
Tons of cool details and functional doodads.
You really tied it all together well for a fun and awesome looking build.
CONGRATS!!!

Whenever I see the name I can't help but sing along with Foghorn Leghorn :)

Campground Cruiser sing this song. Doo Dah Doo Dah..........

Latest posts

Back