Butterscotch Update 8/24

Re: Butterscotch

cut the head tube on forks, weld/put spacer in there, make sure the little hole that holds the washer that has the notch in it faces backwards - bikes look TOUGH - frame is awesome - lookin' cool, T. You could weld it when you have the hole on back lower bar welded.

Apr 23, 2007
Long Beach So Cal
Re: Butterscotch Update 7/12

I got some parts in today and tried them on

I will probably get a new sprocket because I'm really not liking the schwinn one on this bike.

quick mock up..

Also where can I get a seat clam for this small stem?

Jul 17, 2007
phoenix, az
Re: Butterscotch Update 7/16

frontend looks much better now.

as far as seat post goes- i flipped mine over and used the wider end of it to mount a seat to it. worked just fine.

Sep 27, 2007
sac. valley
www.facebook.com

what size is the seatpost? if its 5/8" any schwinn clamp from the 50's or 60's will work without a problem(dont know about the nanner seats but the mesinger and troxel do) hope this helps

Apr 23, 2007
Long Beach So Cal

sensor said:
what size is the seatpost? if its 5/8" any schwinn clamp from the 50's or 60's will work without a problem(dont know about the nanner seats but the mesinger and troxel do) hope this helps
I think it is a 5/8 post. Where can i get a schwinn clamp from? I have been trying to look for some a while back and had no luck. :(

CCR

Mouth-Breather
Mar 9, 2007
Southern Illinois

cmon chimi, get this thing rollin already, i wanna see some butterscotch !!! :mrgreen:

Apr 22, 2008

Spear a Mint... Butterscotch... lets get a look at this piece of eye candy!!
Godzilla has a sweet tooth :mrgreen:
Scott

Apr 23, 2007
Long Beach So Cal

wooo sorry! So far I primed the bike and was sanding it down with 400 grit paper. I should have paint sometime this week I just have to clean up my garage because we had a yard sale over the weekend.