Bultaco Flat Tracker

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya!! Those! or maybe these !

image.php
I got some grips but they are so sticky I can't push them on. What's my best course of action? Another problem is that I narrowed the bars so much not sure the grips are going to fit!

I got some grips but they are so sticky I can't push them on. What's my best course of action? Another problem is that I narrowed the bars so much not sure the grips are going to fit!
Use rubbing alcohol but don't over do it , put some on the bars & on the inside of the grips . they should slide right on it may take a day for the alcohol to evaporate . Also hair spray works it sticky so it will hold them on good but harder to get them on then the alcohol trick !!! Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might try putting them in soapy water and see if they go on easy that way.

You need to bomb a hill with that thing, Awesome bike

Love this bike. Older neigbor guy used to talk about Bultaco motorcycles when I was a kid. He had a Montessa. Cool build.

Beautiful details. It screams, "Ride me down that hill hard". No grips is OK by me. Thats why they make gloves. OK, maybe a shtikel of friction tape.

Tuff build

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back