build(U.S.Patent) 7,819,414

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tridynamic

Turner Learning Center
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tridynamic wins 1st place Custom Class Awards 2011 Sacramento Auto( Bike O) Rama-Awards Tridynamic .

http://www.rodshows.com/media/press-rel ... 030311.pdf

See Tridynamic in Action http://www.tridynamic.com

40656_1470824765479_1079407453_31397350_5758852_n.jpg

TridynamicpicturesGreatgrandpas124.jpg
Scan_Pic0001.jpg
Scan_Pic0002-1.jpg
Scan_Pic0005.jpg

Very cool. I instruct adaptive skiing at our local ski hill. Providing those opportunities for all is great and equipment should never be an issue.

Just watched the video....is that fixed gear as your son pedaled backwards?

Thank's
I know but it is always a serious( responsibility ) issue when technology becomes so outdated.

No it is not a fixed gear. A fixed gear can present many problems including ending the cycle / the device tipping over in a turn or spin etc. many outdated adapted for independent therapeutics- tricycles do come fixed though.

I have developed an adjustable clutch which works in several ways( fixable gear ).Can be fixed but works great adjusted somewhere in between. So it acts as a 1. freewheel or 2.freewheel /coaster brake- that wont lock up / 3.and or fixed, which we have not needed to employ.

Tridynamic also comes standard with a type of posi traction / two wheel drive. Just add a chain to the other ...( jack axle to driven sprocket/ wheel ).. side when sprinting 100- 400 meters on a track maybe in special Olympics or other

any other questions I will be happy to answer and you can visit the website http://www.tridynamic.com

Take care

My friend's brother has CP and uses a Haas trailer trike for therapy. Does your clutch work similar to that style (variable pressure via a clamp against the cassette)?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

I am not familiar with Trailer trike ? Haas only that all "therapy" trikes for independent operation - outside of FDA non measuring/assisted ( rear push bar ) intended cycle for children strapped in at the the feet and ankles will roll over if tuning abruptly at speed.

My clutch is a poly urethane Durometer 80 or so. poly urethane matched with the metal housings provides many benefits
( fine,noise free and performance )

So yes it does clamp to the side of the freewheel body.

Metal on metal or other tends to cause to many (ware) issues....as we quickly learned

However, Tridynamic/ Tridynamics Special Needs Adapted tricycle -Tip over/ Fall risk awareness, prevention, education, and Long term( spasticity reduction technologies ) rehabilitation is the ( New and useful process )novel part . :D

I'm kinda surprised if the idea is to build something that won't flip over , why you wouldn't build something with four wheels instead of three. It was the change made by every motorcycle company to make their Atv's safer.

Hi,Then we wouldent have a Tridynamic would we :( Please understand that any vehicle can flip over, Utility Patents are granted for functionality and design as well as new and useful utility process/ introducing : Tridyniamic Long term rehabilitation for children . Four wheels will present way too many unwanted issues here,much less cost effective, awkward, and already exist without Tridynamic( TBI, Spasticity reduction - rehabilitation ) benefits.

I'm Surprised as well, That Men couldn't do something so simple for their children 100 years ago.( heck we cant even recognize it now when it's tipped over right on top of our kids ) Can you Imagine how many senseless TBI traumatic brain injuries, unreported, related- deaths-yes it happens: Regarding cute little tricycles.( Three wheeler's ) .....You Can Lead A Horse To Water, But Should It Really Be Drinking This Stuff? :eek:

14 It is naught, it is naught, said the buyer: but when he is gone his way, then he boasts. proverbs 20 -My Bible

'I don't like the color!' -man boob :lol:

‘The vast majority of human beings dislike and even dread all notions with which they are not familiar. Hence it comes about that at their first appearance innovators have always been derided as fools and madmen.’
— Aldous Huxley

‘New ideas are not only the enemies of old ones; they also appear often in an extremely unacceptable form.’
— Carl Gustav Jung

‘I am tired of all this sort of thing called science here…We have spent millions in that sort of thing for the last few years, and it is time it should be stopped.’
— Simon Cameron

‘There has been opposition to every innovation in the history of man, with the possible exception of the sword.’— Salvador Dali

‘Man’s fear of ideas is probably the greatest dike holding back human knowledge and happiness.’— Morris Leopold Ernst

‘Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.’— Albert Einstein

‘There are none so blind as those who will not see.’— Jonathan Swift

‘When a true genius appear in this world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him.’— Jonathan Swift

‘A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it..’— Max Planck

‘Ah good taste! What a dreadful thing! Taste is the enemy of creativeness.’
— Pablo Picasso

‘We have met the enemy and they is us.’
— Ashleigh Brilliant

‘The human race is divided into two sharply differentiated and mutually antagonistic classes: a smal l minority that plays with ideas and is capable of taking them in, and a vast majority that finds them painful, and is thus arrayed against them, and against all who have traffic with them.’
— H. L. Mencken

visit the website ....

thanks for caring and sharing.

Uncle Stretch said:
I'm kinda surprised if the idea is to build something that won't flip over , why you wouldn't build something with four wheels instead of three. It was the change made by every motorcycle company to make their Atv's safer.

:idea: Maybe someone should tell "every motorcycle company" to licence my invention 13 claims granted! and adapt it 2 make a 4 wheel bike that models the orbital workings( stability ) of our planetary solar system to( life long term ) rehabilitate disabled ( children ) currently flipping over on dangerously outdated safety standards of FDA regulatory exempt -( U.$. 500-3,000.00 each taxpayers dollars ) quasi adapted tricycles and receiving Traumatic Brain Injuries etc....insult on top of injuries....."Open up wide for some ( bad? ) medicine" :cry:

Heck,your probably right. looks like back to the drawing board..........

:oops:

Sounds to me like a proven winner. Could it be made better? Of coarse it can ALWAYS be better. But if it works as it is and can do so at a much lower production cost than if it had 4 wheels then what is the need for throwing another 25 lbs at it?

Well I guess your right ,all that is left to be said is " You Da Man" Good work at solving that problem. :wink:

...Thank's Uncle Stretch ....and way to go! :D

outskirtscustoms said:
Sounds to me like a proven winner. Could it be made better? Of coarse it can ALWAYS be better. But if it works as it is and can do so at a much lower production cost than if it had 4 wheels then what is the need for throwing another 25 lbs at it?

..."If it works"...lol......Like nobody's business ( U.S. Patent 7,819,414 ) Can it be better...."ALWAYS".....Men have just had over 100 years to do it ( FAIL) :oops: ....www.tridynamic.com...............................................................far beyond

Latest posts

Back