Build Tunes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh boy, given I'm one of the younger guys here, I'm not sure if my "build tunes" are your jam, but here's a tiny sample of what I like to listen to when I'm in "creative mode."

For relaxing and figuring out my designs, a little Electro Swing or Chillwave/Synthwave works wonders...

...but I also love rock & roll, old and new, especially when riding.

You guys are killin' it!:13::cool2:

Was thinking Isaac's longestnamesongever but was in a different place to appreciate last night.

7:13 "I got a letter from the government, the other day. I opened and read it, it said they were SUCKERS"
The sample used by Public Enemy - Black steel in the hour of chaos. Gets me every time:grin:

Got tunes tonight!

Ohhh that’s the Stuff! Tons of juicy samples in Hot Buttered Soul. Portishead...etc.

I grew up listening to Alice Copper. He's legend! An incredible singer performer! I'll be posting some of his works from his masterpiece Killer album when I feel it.

had to play something now!:rockout:

VOTE!.jpg

Last edited:
Alice Cooper, Black Sabbath, and Led Zeppelin is my Jr High soundtrack. Later I got into Aerosmith, Bowie and Neil Young. Later still it was Sonic Youth, RHCP, NIN and toss in some Johnny Cash. Lately, I've been listening to a lot of off the wall stuff like Radiohead, Queens of the Stone Age and Greta Van Fleet.

Yes to Queens! I'll listen to almost anything with Josh Homme on it. From your list, @GuitarlCarl I'd guarantee you would like Them Crooked Vultures. Josh from QOTSA, Dave Grohl on drums :rockout:, John Paul Jones from led zed on bass, pretty frikkin excellent

Alice Cooper, Black Sabbath, and Led Zeppelin is my Jr High soundtrack. Later I got into Aerosmith, Bowie and Neil Young. Later still it was Sonic Youth, RHCP, NIN and toss in some Johnny Cash. Lately, I've been listening to a lot of off the wall stuff like Radiohead, Queens of the Stone Age and Greta Van Fleet.

RHCP, NIN, and Johnny Cash. That's a concert I would have attended :grin:

Not a Radiohead fan, but I do like some QOSA and Greta Van Fleet!

Latest posts

Back