Build Tunes

Jul 10, 2018
NY
Wish this song was 100 miles longer...

There are certain songs I play working on sections of a bike. Tonight I was mostly figuring the front end of Daaanger. Was inspired by sound to make a column mount for my steering wheel. Then I heard @GuitarlCarl playing and thought of something completely different...

Reactions: Short Stuff
Oh boy, given I'm one of the younger guys here, I'm not sure if my "build tunes" are your jam, but here's a tiny sample of what I like to listen to when I'm in "creative mode."

For relaxing and figuring out my designs, a little Electro Swing or Chillwave/Synthwave works wonders...

...but I also love rock & roll, old and new, especially when riding.

• Love
Reactions: hamppea
Jul 10, 2018
NY
Oh boy, given I'm one of the younger guys here, I'm not sure if my "build tunes" are your jam, but here's a tiny sample of what I like to listen to when I'm in "creative mode."
This thread is for everyone and anything allowed!
Good taste man:cool2: I'm gonna play your set laterz. Keep'em coming!

Not building ATM, just rockin'

Last edited:
Jul 10, 2018
NY
You guys are killin' it!:13::cool2:

Was thinking Isaac's longestnamesongever but was in a different place to appreciate last night.

7:13 "I got a letter from the government, the other day. I opened and read it, it said they were SUCKERS"
The sample used by Public Enemy - Black steel in the hour of chaos. Gets me every time:grin:

Got tunes tonight!

Sep 2, 2020
You guys are killin' it!:13::cool2:

Was thinking Isaac's longestnamesongever but was in a different place to appreciate last night.

7:13 "I got a letter from the government, the other day. I opened and read it, it said they were SUCKERS"
The sample used by Public Enemy - Black steel in the hour of chaos. Gets me every time:grin:

Got tunes tonight!
Ohhh that’s the Stuff! Tons of juicy samples in Hot Buttered Soul. Portishead...etc.

Reactions: hamppea
Sep 14, 2013
Bradley Illinoiz
www.instagram.com
Alice Cooper, Black Sabbath, and Led Zeppelin is my Jr High soundtrack. Later I got into Aerosmith, Bowie and Neil Young. Later still it was Sonic Youth, RHCP, NIN and toss in some Johnny Cash. Lately, I've been listening to a lot of off the wall stuff like Radiohead, Queens of the Stone Age and Greta Van Fleet.

Jul 10, 2018
NY
I recently discovered Queens of the Stone Age and dig them.

Didn't add much description in the heading. Figure I'd let'er rip to hear what ya'll are into and perhaps inspire each other at the same time. I like all the songs.

Currently dealing with the MBBO build. The music will change when I get back on the BMX. More 80's.

Wanted to post an uptempo version of Ike & Tina Turner - River Deep Mountain High (not a cover) to wake me up but can't find it anywhere! Keep getting the original:doh:

I have 4 McIntosh amps with enough JBL speakers to rock the entire building. Have a feeling the cops are gonna show up some time before the BO ends:rockout:

The Bike Wall BOXKARS Clyde James Cycles