build off who's excited?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I am getting stoked and am starting to think hard about what I am going to build!! how about you guys??

Troy

Yep already got the parts for it, I'm building an XL size StingRay (Krate). Bought a 24" Schwinn frame and I have a 26" set of forks for it. The rear wheel will be a 24", with a 3" wide Kenda Flame on it and a 20" x 3" Kenda Flame also up front.

Here is a mock up of it...
XL%20StingRay%20mock%20up%204.jpg

Looks like someone is starting early!:)
Nope not even close... There is no rideable bike there and a few things missing like chain, grease, the correct goose neck, decals and many other details..... It's just my way of making sure I keep track of the parts and know they are the right ones.... :D

I still have most of this shelving metal left and it will be a big part of my build.
WP_001915_zpsc5b5f0d9.jpg

I am ready and Waiting. Still need a few parts but the majority is staring me in the face every time I go to the shed.

Your Elgin last year was a work of art!

here is some stuff pics

well maybe this stuff LOL and a lot more.
Looking forward to seeing where the wooden fence and the fireplace come into the build!

Luke.

Yeppers, been trying to scavenge up all the little pieces and parts I am going to use, along with a milk crate full of different paints and finishes all ready to go.

Got my custom frame tank design laid out on paper already, as well as templates for the custom pieces I have to make as well. Still need to find some other pieces and parts and find someone with the tools I need, maybe even hopefully find someone local with a 3d printer, which would make my life a lot easier on this project haha.

Sitting on 40+ hours of research and design so far already, but I like where its headed. Can't wait to reveal my plans and bike.

wow I have about 10 hrs at most right now and am just now finding parts aand heck yea a 3d printer would rock!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone!

Looks like Spring has finally arrived as the Cherry Tree is in bloom.

Hmmm...let's see. I have two possible entries this year. I am leaning to the the bike I commandeered...or maybe something from one of the 3 bike storage areas.

I will post some photos later this month.

WE still have that lovely paint booth and no remodeled bathroom and I think we should wait until after #9 before we start the remodel.

Looking forward to another fun year!

Hi everyone!

Hmmm...let's see. I have two possible entries this year. I am leaning to the the bike I commandeered...or maybe something from one of the 3 bike storage areas.

WE still have that lovely paint booth and no remodeled bathroom and I think we should wait until after #9 before we start the remodel.

its the Breeze isn't it? or the Diamond back? Breeze

Hi everyone!

Welcome back Momma Jats! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with! Hopefully Jats wont give away your big secrets this year! ;)

Luke.

Latest posts

Back