BUILD OFF DISCUSSION AREA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
down to the wire?

I'm in the same boat as a few others.... real busy/poor lately... I got laid off, then took another job with long hours, now I've got my old job back (comes with access to sweet shop facilities) and I've got some time to cruise the site again... and I find out you folks are through the better part of your builds! YIKES!

Well, I've got kind of a burrito/lowrider project in mind.... and if I do it, I'm gonna do it on a couple days only, and try to keep it under, say, 50 bucks, maybe free....

Maybe I should wait till December to start? :roll:

ive been really busy too, and all ive been able to do is cut and ben things into place. oh and no more pictures, i lost camera privledges cuz i deleted a picture of me i didnt like.. :roll:

there's an outside chance that i might actually finish mine after being on hold for most of the buildoff time period (and nearly finishing two other bikes. i picked the wrong one to enter). saw a bike i might be able to take a top tube idea from, but i want to wait 'til monday to try and get it (25% off day at the thrift store it's at).

wait, midnight dec. 6th. is that midnight bettween saturday and sunday or bettween sunday and monday?

i tend to procrastinate, so i need to know.

Sorry I just haven't been able to do anything for this buildoff... I've been fighting salmonella poisoning for 3 weeks, haven't been in the mood for anything, really.

Good news is, though, I'm building a ike for my dad's friend with a Grubee engine kit, I've never done one of those before!

Philphine said:
wait, midnight dec. 6th. is that midnight bettween saturday and sunday or bettween sunday and monday?

i tend to procrastinate, so i need to know.

"You must post your completed bike in the "FINISHED ANYTHING GOES BUILD OFF" forum by midnight, DECEMBER 6th, 2009."

Between Sunday and Monday....wanted to give a full weekend before the end.

i didnt procrastinate, ive just been tooo busy to get to the bike and finish it off, and since ive gotten the frame welded up, there is no more time.. :cry:

this is that point where i am sitting back sipping a PBR and i walked outside to have a smoke before and i swear i could hear rattle cans, welders, and wrenches flying. have fun boys and girls.

Hey folks....just started the voting thread.

This couldn't have ended at a worse time for me...ha ha. :cry:

We're moving to a new house this Wednesday and I've been preparing the house and packing everything like a mad man.

If someone else wants to pull a gallery together that would be great. Remember...this is an unofficial build off....no prizes, just bragging rights.

Latest posts

Back