BUILD OFF #7 DISCUSSION

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yoothgeye said:
I will have some fake ordinance on there, but no cola and mentos unless I'm having a snack.

Probably a good idea. I can just hear it now from your sidecar crew. "Daddy. he ate the ammunition again!!!"

WP_001266.jpg

THE CLOWN IS BACK! (after almost 35 hours of continuous travel to get back to my home!)

I see that my R&D team (all of the RRBBO7 entries) have been hard at work the past 15 days coming up with ideas for me to "improve" upon. :oops: :p

I have had a blast between sleeping looking through the builds on a big screen again. There is some wicked work being done here, which is absolutely no surprise to me.

I am so ready to jump in with y'all, but it may be this weekend before I can get to my frames to make a decision on which to use. So, for now, continue on with the R&D effort! 8)

Hey clown... pick your chin up, look up... a little further... a little further, yeah, don't strain, it's right there. See that bar? Yeah, that one WAY up there. I was the one that just raised it up. :wink:

yoothgeye said:
Hey clown... pick your chin up, look up... a little further... a little further, yeah, don't strain, it's right there. See that bar? Yeah, that one WAY up there. I was the one that just raised it up. :wink:

You mean this bar?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkY7mX38YzI
Watch this whole thing, it actually ties in with your "GI Jenny Craig" sub build off. :p

Critter1 said:
142 bikes entered now! That has to be a record number of entries.. Hope they ALL finish too!!

Careful with the numbers, I have seen one or two asked to be deleted because they wouldn't be building within the rules. One is continuing the build even though they know they aren't eligible for voting due to powdercoat. And one person has 2 build going.

I thought there were close to 200 entries last year, but right at 100 actually finished.

yoothgeye said:
Critter1 said:
142 bikes entered now! That has to be a record number of entries.. Hope they ALL finish too!!

Careful with the numbers, I have seen one or two asked to be deleted because they wouldn't be building within the rules. One is continuing the build even though they know they aren't eligible for voting due to powdercoat. And one person has 2 build going.
Haha! Copy that.. ^^I fixed it ;)

there's too many bikes. I have no fav's. they all look good. I do see some has not been doing anything at least not posted lately. I hope ya all haven't gave up. keep it goin. there is such a variety, they all look good. for me this will be hard to choose. so I guess my bike wins.lol.
great line up and I like all the ladys bikes. well done so far.

outlaw :mrgreen:

yoothgeye said:
OUTLAW said:
there's too many bikes. I have no fav's. they all look good.

No favorites yet eh? Well, allow me to shake your hand and kiss your baby. :D

Come on yooth! No need to go over to the dark side so much that you become a politician or infomercial huckster just to get the votes!!!!! :mrgreen:

yooth, I may let ya shake ma hand but I don't have a baby. unless ya want to get clawed by my cat.

Outlaw :p

kingfish254 said:
Come on yooth! No need to go over to the dark side so much that you become a politician or infomercial huckster just to get the votes!!!!! :mrgreen:

Don't worry, I'm working on votes, but I generally shake everyone's hands anyway, and I love babies, so I tend to kiss them anyway as well.

OUTLAW said:
yooth, I may let ya shake ma hand but I don't have a baby. unless ya want to get clawed by my cat.

Outlaw :p

Yeah, I don't think I'd try kissing any cats, I don't want the votes that would gain me. :shock:

yoothgeye said:
Gold Street Customs said:
Sidetracked for $$$$$,, hopefully get back with some progress soon :(

Money to live or money to build? Need any parts?
A little of both, mostly bills, I will be getting my Ross Mt Bike on the bay soon, to cover my unemployment payment transition, here's the bike
001-2.jpg

Latest posts

Back