BUILD OFF #6 DISCUSSION

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, I'm excited. Cleaned my shop today, in the morning I will carry the Murray up the steps and put it on the bike stand... sometime in between church and church.

I've been sending out TONS of PMs and it seems like everyone wants to vote for a flat black bike with red wheels and whitewall tires. Just a little hint for everyone. Good luck.

Double Nickle said:
YES, PROFESSIONAL PINSTRIPES ARE LEGAL!!!!

end of discussion... :wink:

Noted. This tends to help people who know someone who can pinstripe and can somehow get them to do the job. Oh wells for me.

Did everyone clear their workbench for the build-off? I just realized that besides the build off bike, I have about 5-6 other projects that need to be finished in the same time frame. :cry:

^ me too, i dont even have my frame yet. but,august is a long ways off. :|

X-RAY said:

Deadline will be here before you know it... this buildoff makes year fly by.... gonna do my best to build and get Art of the Bicycle show goin... Lots of PR to make this biggest year yet....

X-RAY said:

I at least have a starter and some parts gathered... just not sure what the heck gonna do with em... :roll:

Is there a closing date on entering the RRBBO? I'm wondering if there should be one... I remember being not to fond of new members entering just days before the deadline with a 'freshly' build bike without an extensive build history.
...or am I taking things too seriously again..?

Competition makes me do that, you know...
:wink:

Latest posts

Back