BUILD OFF #5 IS COMING

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
udallcustombikes said:
Double Nickle said:
ok well that like 2:00 my time...ill just have to stay up and wait :roll:

It'll only 1am for you, Dubby.
:oops: Your right Cameron its all that Georgia education that has my math off :roll: :lol:

i have the roadmaster that i threw together and then didn't like it. i want to knock it apart and redo it. would that be ok to enter in the build off, or would that be considered something i have started on already? :? i haven't started back on it yet. i was going to wait until tomorrow. it will be completely different. ratrod, if you could let me know and if others would let me know how you feel. honestly, it will probably not be a contender, it will be pretty straight forward. i am going to redo it anyway, i just thought about putting it in the build anyway. :wink:

murraymadman said:
i have the roadmaster that i threw together and then didn't like it. i want to knock it apart and redo it. would that be ok to enter in the build off, or would that be considered something i have started on already? :? i haven't started back on it yet. i was going to wait until tomorrow. it will be completely different. ratrod, if you could let me know and if others would let me know how you feel. honestly, it will probably not be a contender, it will be pretty straight forward. i am going to redo it anyway, i just thought about putting it in the build anyway. :wink:
As far as I'm concerned...If it's a NEW build...Then it should be OK. I mean, do we have to start with a "virgin" bike?? As long as you document THIS is where I STARTED and THIS is where I ENDED then that should be acceptable... :D No?

Ok... I got it... I didn't think I had anything to start with but.... I think with a melding of stuff from diffirent bikes I don't like that i have hanging around I can make one realy bad ride. I picked up this frame from the swap meet that just does nothing for me but it was 10 bux.... so, this is where I will start.

garagegoon said:
Ok... I got it... I didn't think I had anything to start with but.... I think with a melding of stuff from diffirent bikes I don't like that i have hanging around I can make one realy bad ride. I picked up this frame from the swap meet that just does nothing for me but it was 10 bux.... so, this is where I will start.
Welcome in!! :lol:

Latest posts

Back