BUILD OFF #5 IS COMING

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
That's right folks....time to start gathering parts. :mrgreen:

Would like to start it on May 1st this year and run it for three months.

Hard to believe we've done four of these so far. :shock:

More details to come!

I'm in :mrgreen: I've been buying, selling, trading, scavenging, and amassing just the right parts parts since the end of the last build. Ive also been studying and getting ideas from the top 10 of last year. :shock: wooohooo!

hint: pre-war 8)

steve, i could swear you mentioned april 1st about a month ago when someone inquired! :shock: well...at least my goodies are all organized. now if my tires would just clear customs! ooops..... :p

I need to stick to my word then if I said April 1st.

That would probably be better anyway...would be rough having to put the last minute touches on in July/August. :shock:

Rat Rod said:
I need to stick to my word then if I said April 1st.

That would probably be better anyway...would be rough having to put the last minute touches on in July/August. :shock:
Gives me something to do for my spring break then...
Cant go anywhere since i have doctors thingy in the middle of it

oh well

some quick checking showed we started last years RRBO on may 1st. the year before was started on june 1st ! doesnt matter to me......it will still be HOT! :( as is every texas summer. :)

where are the rules for a normal buildoff? i tried the anything goes and i'm about to (i think) work on something for the freakbike buildoff, but if the dates coincide close enough and what i'm thinking of trying falls into whatever y'all do normally i'll try to put it in this one too.

Latest posts

Back