BUILD OFF 4 DISCUSSION

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its all sensor's fault hehe i had no frame to use till he offered one up for some trade work.

karfer67 said:
but i did say that i was going to take this year off.

Oh i know the feeling.... :roll:
I'm in also...
with just a name no photos yet...
I'll try to get some this weekend...

ponytailmike
mike

it gets harder and harder every year. this one should be interesting

heck yeah i'm in,the pics of past builds are awsum!!! i got a broken leg right now but i can do some of the work still, my cast comes off hopfully 1st week of june unless i need surgery,but i do have a chair with wheels on it, i'll pick one of my bikes and get posted in a week or so BUILD ON MY BICYCLE BROTHERS & SISTERS!!!!
bikejunkie said:
Man im so stoked on this build!The bikes that are already lining up is a sick line up!We have alot to look forward to on this one,with a good mix.Im debating between 2 of my bikes.Im gonna go look at them and make a decision and post up.Lets get more bikes up there!!!!

i do some airbrushing is that within the rules since i do it myself???
Rat Rod said:
Use this thread to discuss anything related to the build off.

rustycrank said:
Rat Rod said:
If you don't get paid, how can it be called professional?

not a pro i just dabble in it, heck my brushes are from harbor freight, just wanted to stay within the build rules since its my first
deorman said:
rustycrank said:
Rat Rod said:
If you don't get paid, how can it be called professional?

i freaked when i saw that at first i thought everyone's posts got erased

Gold Street Customs said:
I cant believe how many bikes are finished already!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

yeah, what the heck? it's been 2 or 3 weeks, and i havent turned wrench one on my build :cry:
i thought i had some time.
i guess i better pick up the pace. :D

Do I need to sign-up for the BUILD OFF 4 or just submit the build up and completion in this discussion area, I want to be a number. I dreamed up and bolted together a cool springer for this BO, first effort in a BO and making my own springer. Let's get this build off started!!! :D

rustydawg said:
Do I need to sign-up for the BUILD OFF 4 or just submit the build up and completion in this discussion area, I want to be a number. I dreamed up and bolted together a cool springer for this BO, first effort in a BO and making my own springer. Let's get this build off started!!! :D

Just start your own post in the build off section and post pics of the build

looks like there are 85 bikes entered in this so far. wow, that has to be a record. now lets see, about 6 or 7 LADY RATS, yep this should be easy. you little boys ready for a woopin.lol. all the bikes are great lookin. except Jon's. all he has is a tank.lol. oh yeah, that little 3 wheeler is sic. better watch out for that one. ok, back to thinkin.

Outlaw

I started a build for the Space bike buildoff but did not have time to finish. The bike is completely torn apart now and I need some incentive to finish it. Does anybody have an issue with me entering it in this buildoff? :?:

Latest posts

Back