BUILD OFF 3 DISCUSSION

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8/29........7:11 pm pacific time.........do you know where your ratrod is?

Two feet behind me!.......It's my computer room and I can put WHATEVER I want in it!..SHHH, qiuet! Here she comes!...Where's that BLANKET! :roll:

I've totaly dorked out! I thought today was the final build day :lol: But I'm almost done so the tank will sit untill morning to let the paint dry. At this time in the demo derby, guys would be running back and forth to help fix everyones car so they can go back out in the next heat. If I lived near anyone, I'd be helpin' toss parts on :D From here I can only say HURRY! :shock:

same here the quality of the bikes this year is really amazing. everyone who entered should be very very proud of what they created.

One thing I have noticed is a lot more custom fabrication of parts on these bikes.

From building your own tanks to really wild springers...it's really been fun to see the creativity.

This was my first time participating in a buildoff and I'm amazed by the talent and different ideas everyone has. It's going to be really hard to pick my favorite. I'm honored to be a part of the fun and look forward to many future buildoffs 8)

Forgot to ask, can someone post a thread with a pic off every finished bike when the voting begins? I don't know how to do it and it is soo helpfull for everyone. Thanks

Im kickin myself for sittin this one out!!! :roll:
Great Builds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Can I just say that I am excited that in this build-off, there are not one, not two, but THREE different SpaceLiner customs! As my favorite bike, it's great to see what others do with it as their "canvas". Both MikeS and Brigmaster blew my mind with their custom SpaceLiners! Great show boys, long live the 'Liner!

necessaryevil said:
Forgot to ask, can someone post a thread with a pic off every finished bike when the voting begins? I don't know how to do it and it is soo helpfull for everyone. Thanks

I think Steve is going to take care of that :mrgreen: helps me out too decicding which to pick :wink:

So, once the build off due date is complete tonight, how do we vote? Will there be a vote button or some other method. Sorry for the newbie question.
Chris "hechtrod" Hecht

After midnight I will lock the finished bikes forum and then I will have to create a page with a photo gallery of all the finished bikes.

After that is done I will create a forum poll that has all of the bikes listed by name and the forum members can vote.

I have the ability to allow each person to vote for how many bikes we want...i.e. 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

We've never done this before, but it might be worth a try.

I usually let the voting go for about a week so that everyone has a chance to vote.

Latest posts

Back