BUILD OFF 3 DISCUSSION

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hooch said:
wont matter anyways cuz im gonna win! hehehehehe

Hmmm... Now about that chain guard... where did I set it last night?? Hmmm...
Scott 8)

I think Scott wins the "best rat rod work area" award. :lol:

You've got all kinds of interesting stuff laying around there...ha ha!

Rat Rod said:
Scott PMed me first about his frame.

I told him since it was a really old repair and the frame looked factory I had no issues with it.

I recommended he ask everyone to see what yall thought.

Looks like everyone thinks it's cool. :D

Send me $5, and it's OK with me. :lol:.

Go for it!

i have no problems with it. go for it. i like that frame, it is different. will make a kool ride.

Outlaw :mrgreen:

I was thinking, I have several project bikes that I may never get around to and the guys at the Cabe aren't interested in, so if any one needs a bike let me know and we'll see if we can get you into something.
Scott 8)

i be in. it took me awhile to get my bike here - believe me its a heap to begin with. and was definately not even rideable.

lets see what can be done to it.

Hey Steve, would it be possible to put ... say the top 12 in a calender for 2009 ? or have another bike photo shoot thing ?

i dont have a cool calender for this year :cry: just thinkin ahead

ohhh, a calender would be fun, can we do it, can we???? please

Outlaw :mrgreen:

uhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...................
orig.jpg

37fleetwood said:
I was thinking, I have several project bikes that I may never get around to and the guys at the Cabe aren't interested in, so if any one needs a bike let me know and we'll see if we can get you into something.
Scott 8)

Well There you are Scott... I found ya... and to everyone else... I've seen the bike he calls Godzilla.. So let's get cracking cause he's bringing it. I went up there to see him and get my new project... Simply Named "Dessert Rat Rocket" it's a mid 50's Monark Built J.C. Higgins that is clearly a Monark Rocket frame...

I'm glad to be here and good luck to all in the build off

Junior

Hi, I posted a few possible project starters in the classified section. there will be a few more added soon.
Scott 8)

Dudes! I don't realy have time to post props on everyone's build threads, but I'm watching all of you, everyone's builds are sweeeeet :!: But I've got the "999" in gear, be afraid :lol:

I powdercoated my frame myself with the help of a friend who has a shop that normally does buggy frames. Can I enter or should I just post in the bike build forum?

Thanx

Latest posts

Back