BUILD OFF 3 DISCUSSION

Nov 18, 2007
Massachusetts
Rat Rod said:
Scott PMed me first about his frame.

I told him since it was a really old repair and the frame looked factory I had no issues with it.

I recommended he ask everyone to see what yall thought.

Looks like everyone thinks it's cool. :D
Send me $5, and it's OK with me. :lol:.

Go for it!

Apr 22, 2008
I was thinking, I have several project bikes that I may never get around to and the guys at the Cabe aren't interested in, so if any one needs a bike let me know and we'll see if we can get you into something.
Scott 8)

Jul 17, 2007
phoenix, az
i be in. it took me awhile to get my bike here - believe me its a heap to begin with. and was definately not even rideable.

lets see what can be done to it.

CCR

Mouth-Breather
Mar 9, 2007
Southern Illinois
Hey Steve, would it be possible to put ... say the top 12 in a calender for 2009 ? or have another bike photo shoot thing ?

i dont have a cool calender for this year :cry: just thinkin ahead

37fleetwood said:
I was thinking, I have several project bikes that I may never get around to and the guys at the Cabe aren't interested in, so if any one needs a bike let me know and we'll see if we can get you into something.
Scott 8)
Well There you are Scott... I found ya... and to everyone else... I've seen the bike he calls Godzilla.. So let's get cracking cause he's bringing it. I went up there to see him and get my new project... Simply Named "Dessert Rat Rocket" it's a mid 50's Monark Built J.C. Higgins that is clearly a Monark Rocket frame...

I'm glad to be here and good luck to all in the build off

Junior

Apr 22, 2008
Hi, I posted a few possible project starters in the classified section. there will be a few more added soon.
Scott 8)

Sep 30, 2007
Kendallville, IN
Dudes! I don't realy have time to post props on everyone's build threads, but I'm watching all of you, everyone's builds are sweeeeet :!: But I've got the "999" in gear, be afraid :lol: