BUILD OFF 14 - CLASS 2 - HIGHLIGHT THREAD.

Mar 26, 2012
Maplewood, MN
Impressive idea with the Battery Cable Ends ( edit ) can someone show me how to show the full photos in the quote. Want the Battery Cable ends to show in full view
I'm not sure photos show in a quote. I think people copy and download the photos, and then add them to their reply to the quote.

Impressive idea with the Battery Cable Ends ( edit ) can someone show me how to show the full photos in the quote. Want the Battery Cable ends to show in full view
I'm not sure photos show in a quote. I think people copy and download the photos, and then add them to their reply to the quote.
I agree with @OddJob ^

It might be that the images are not showing because you have inserted a quote from another thread as opposed to quoting someone in the same thread? Just a thought.

I did my entry about Luke’s wheel using the same format that he does…

[ @USERNAME ] [ description of the amazing thing ]

[ copy image address and insert using ‘Image’ button ]

[ copy link to the build thread where the amazing thing is happening ]

Hope that helps

Glen.

LukeTheJoker

Nov 17, 2012
Broken Hill, Australia
www.ratrodbikes.com
I agree with @OddJob ^

It might be that the images are not showing because you have inserted a quote from another thread as opposed to quoting someone in the same thread? Just a thought.

I did my entry about Luke’s wheel using the same format that he does…

[ @USERNAME ] [ description of the amazing thing ]

[ copy image address and insert using ‘Image’ button ]

[ copy link to the build thread where the amazing thing is happening ]

Hope that helps

Glen.
Yep, this is what I do except I just copy and paste the image directly rather than use the image button because I'm lazy...

Thanks for the shout out on the wheel @Glen!

I will go in and fix your post @ozlow37. :thumbsup:

Mar 26, 2012
Maplewood, MN
We all know @OddJob works way too fast, well his build is nearly finished and he spent the day messing around at the bike shop, even posted a pic to prove it...

@hamppea went one better and modified the photo:

:21:

http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/in...-fiddling-in-the-backforty-pg-6.108692/page-8
Well, I'm not quite finished, but the 4 weeks isn't up yet either!

This was in the last half hour of our day on Saturday, got the cart built and one of the guys suggested we send a photo to our parts manager / receiving guy to show him his new toy. I did actually 'pull my own weight' on Sat as our store location came in second out of the 8 stores in the metro area for total sales that day, and I had completed most of the closing duties already. Just waiting for a dad and his three daughters to return and pick up their 3 bikes, 4 bike car rack, and three helmets I had sold them earlier.

We have a good team, and I enjoy being a part of our 'multi-generational' staff!

Last edited: