Build Off 11 TRENDS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fountains , let's see those bike and fountains .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've been meaning to get a shot at my local fountain since it's finished being restored, will get it done before the deadline.

To bad Yellowstone was so bicycle unfriendly, old faithful would have been the ultimate fountain pic.

Fountains , let's see those bike and fountains .

Maybe a prize for the best fountain pic would be appropriate for this build off....
[emoji6] (looking at you kingfish...)[emoji6]

I just realized there was a trend change. With exception of the first build off, there have always been over 100 builds started. Some have even had over 300, but this year only 92 I think started.
Who knows how many will finish, but I do know the trend of all of us struggling to choose just three will continue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well this is the best I could do on my fountain photo entry . [emoji16]
5169adb6361ed504bb433669289fd3c5.jpg

Nice Pic of that great bike G-Matt.
That the Raddison in Melbourne ?
Florida that is
Sure looks like it
:thumbsup:
Franco
Thanks , it actually our local library and city community center in port orange Fl .
Also the location of a huge VW car show the no dough bus show .

Moon Discs. Reading between the lines, if you want a crapload of votes, slap Moon discs on your ride. I did note that only spun aluminum discs seem to have this effect. Steel, stainless or plastic don't seem to have the same impact.
I should clarify, all three of the bikes that have Moons installed would have been great builds without them. I'm just giving 'em a hard time.

I've got to say, when I was voting, a lot of the bikes with moon discs made the cut. I had to question myself if they were cool bikes, or I just had moon disc envy. And I decided even without the discs, all of those bikes would have been killer!

Latest posts

Back