Brand new Higgins color flow

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unbelievable :shock:

That is a stunning time capsule!

OK, so I get into a Delorean, and the next thing I know, I'm back in 1950's looking at a bike showroom floor and see this.....the heck with the hover board.....I love this....it is almost scarey it is so perfect. Great find. Would you like to donate it to my....er....I mean a museum?? :mrgreen:

I concur :shock: The seat doesn't even look like a bum has graced it.

The automobile style emblem on the rack makes it a '50 or '51, I believe.

Wow That bike is out standing !What is the story behind why that bike was never used & stored so great ?
I had girls Colorflow that had nice parts (Not as nice as yours ) but my frame paint wasnt great.
So I made this ...

0065.jpg

Absolutely beautiful! :mrgreen: My recent JC Higgins find is on the opposite end of the spectrum. << sniffle, sniffle >>
5G15Ef5J43Ec3G53J2c4ke0c495b3838d1a4b.jpg

Well there isn't realy a story. I bought it at ML. I saw a guy rolling it through the parking lot asked him how much and when he told me I could not get the money out of my pocket fast enough. :mrgreen:

My recent JC higgins find wasn't nearly as miraculous.... Great bike! U must have travelled in a time machine to get that!
IMG_0909.jpg

cman said:
Is that a Pinkerman sticker on it?

That's Pinkerton's. An old security firm.

Rusty, you need to give that bike it's own bedroom in your house. :p Take it to every swap meet you can. You'll get best in show every time. Congrats on the find of the year. Gary

MBP said:
Absolutely beautiful! :mrgreen: My recent JC Higgins find is on the opposite end of the spectrum. << sniffle, sniffle >>
5G15Ef5J43Ec3G53J2c4ke0c495b3838d1a4b.jpg
Ah-ha! I seen that on craigslist, I made an offer, how much did you get it for?

Awesome Bike. Memory Lane never ceases to amaze.

Right Place, right time with cash is the ticket there. I heard sombody got a smoking deal on a Nice Schwinn Hornet and Shelby pair too.

Just shows that there are nice Original bikes still out there waiting to be found.

Congrats.

hzqw2l said:
Awesome Bike. Memory Lane never ceases to amaze.

Right Place, right time with cash is the ticket there. I heard sombody got a smoking deal on a Nice Schwinn Hornet and Shelby pair too.

Just shows that there are nice Original bikes still out there waiting to be found.

Congrats.

That was my friend Fernando. He is a super guy out of NJ. The shelby had a tripple speed rear end. Very rare and very cool.

Latest posts

Back