Bourbon & Blue (1957 Schwinn Phantom Board Track Resto-Mod) - voting booth photo at top -

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my pick for the coolest pic.
index.php

this is tip top rolling art from any angle.
:thumbsup:

franco

Here's my pick for the coolest pic.
index.php

this is tip top rolling art from any angle.
:thumbsup:

franco

Thanks - I love that pic as well. Quite fortunate that we have the Speedway right down the street from us to use as a shoot location. [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exquisite attention to detail on this build.
Such perfection and class from every angle!
Congratulations on an awesome build man!

By the way, I tool this photo for you on Saturday.

20160730_101313.jpg

Exquisite attention to detail on this build.
Such perfection and class from every angle!
Congratulations on an awesome build man!

By the way, I tool this photo for you on Saturday.

View attachment 30810

Thanks for the comments and the awesome pic [emoji1360] I had a great time on my first venture into the build off world.

Just a little reminder of where we started :)

24712_5377f42c3b0a57181e97fd97fa56b84d.jpg

In my haste to take in all of the bikes as they arrived in the finished bikes thread, I failed to compliment you on such a fine job with your presentation.

As I stated before, I'm very impressed with the finished bike but I'm equally impressed with your photography, composition and graphics! Very nicely done!:41:

In my haste to take in all of the bikes as they arrived in the finished bikes thread, I failed to compliment you on such a fine job with your presentation.

As I stated before, I'm very impressed with the finished bike but I'm equally impressed with your photography, composition and graphics! Very nicely done!:41:
Thanks so much!!

Incredible build...such an amazing creation! [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106] The photography is quite amazing too....

Thanks! The build was amazingly fun, but riding is even better :)

Latest posts

Back