Bourbon & Blue (1957 Schwinn Phantom Board Track Resto-Mod) - voting booth photo at top -

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This colour is my holy grail; it's been 4 (four!) times that I acquired a frame/bike meant to be painted in baby blue and then in the last minute something changed (even the Oberleutnant was bought as a baby blue project and look how that ended).
But one day...one day I'll get to it; and then I can only hope it would look as half as good as this one because then it would mean I have made a great bike.

But this...this is something else.
Superior sir, I tip my hat to you.

Last edited:
SWEET LOOKING BIKE. EVERY PART ON IT IS SPECIAL. WELL DONE MY FRIEND.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

This colour is my holy grail; it's been 4 (four!) times that I acquired a frame/bike meant to be painted in baby blue and then in the last minute something changed (even the Oberleutnant was bought as a baby blue project and look how that ended).
But one day...one day I'll get to it; and then I can only hope it would look as half as good as this one because then it would mean I have made a great bike.

But this...this is something else.
Superior sir, I tip my hat to you.

It's always been one of my favorite colors as well and I love the cream and copper accents with it. Thanks so much for taking the time to view the finished pics and for such an awesome comment [emoji1360] Glad you like her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SWEET LOOKING BIKE. EVERY PART ON IT IS SPECIAL. WELL DONE MY FRIEND.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Thanks! One of my goals was to pay close attention to the little things as much as the big ones. Picking out each of the parts was crazy fun - almost as fun as the build itself.

Wow. I've been watching this come together... And the finished project is even better than I imagined. Beautiful. Great work!

Thanks! So glad you like her. I'll admit that I kinda have a soft spot for her as well [emoji1303] looking forward to many trips on her this summer / fall.

Sleek, clean build. Should be in a class of its own.
Thanks - lots and lots of cool builds this year - just glad to be a part of it all [emoji1360]

I just can't get enough of this bike! Wow. You really did an impeccable job from stem to stern. Congratulations on such a clean machine!
I'm honored - thank you!

Finally was able to really spend some time with the bikes in the finished thread. All I can say is WOW! There are some truly amazing builds this year. The vision, creativity, and quality of what I have seen is really awesome. I'm so glad to have been a part of BO11 this year[emoji1360] I raise a glass to everyone who took this journey - congratulations!

e9276972a5cefe8f8d29ffd1307f72ac.jpg

Great job, Public! Your attention to even the smallest detail really paid off on this one! Congrats!

Thanks! I'll say the same to you on yours :)

very very classy!!!
:113:

Converted a few shots to B&W - kinda like how they look :)

5c504600f8fd8bd7183430039ab3f194.jpg

9a44174f7426be82000c07947eb53275.jpg

bed4dba370ddb35701258e71494ff154.jpg

37d83596dfbae362cf11e3cc55e5ac56.jpg

Latest posts

Back