BONINE BEATS.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're gonna "borrow" an idea from another builder, try to give them a nod, Even though Led Zeppelin didn't.
I found these pretty interesting.

Hey everyone!
I quite enjoyed the music while building thread done last year, so thought maybe we should get it going again.

I was pretty worn out and unmotivated today till I heard this:

That got me up and building! (and grooving!)

Luke.

You know when you get a song stuck in your head and you can't quit humming it to yourself? Like all day long? Superstitious has been in my head for years. The bass line and rhythm guitar, over and over and over. I don't know what it means, but I'm glad it's a song I like.

Here is a little starsNbars music from my fellow Georgian Mr. Ray Charles

I'm a huge fan of Swing, Rockabilly, Zoot Suits and Pompadours. Needless to say my music tastes reflects this.

This is what I have cranked up in my workshop. It's just good rhythm and beats with lyrics that aren't all about b!t@#*s and hoes or killing cops. It's pretty much feel good music that won't make you want to get in a fight or go out and kill someone. My creative process flows better when I'm not all pissed off from the music others listen too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?annota...&feature=iv&src_vid=1IqH3uliwJY&v=rq7fuCRJULk

Can you believe that I saw him in Philly when the Stray Cats second lp came out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
A while back, I went to a local joint to see some bands, and one of them was Lee Rocker (bass player for TSC's) I was outside having a smoke and he comes out n asks me for a light. We start bsing about whatever and it dawned on me that I used to watch this guy on MTV and now were havin a smoke together. He is a cool dude.

Here is another great Georgia band. Mother's Finest!!!!

Last weekend this song made perfect sense when I spotted a pair of new Bontrager Big Hanks on the local Kijiji that wound up on my X53 instead of my Bonine Bike (King Bee). I also added a 3 speed wheel wheelset that has been in layin around awhile.

I also noticed another Fabulous TBirds Song posted on the RRB Homepage and these songs took me right back to '86, a very, very good year. It was also the first of two times that I got to see Jimmies little brother Stevie in Vancouver. Rest His Soul.
The Vaughn Brothers put out a lot of great stuff in the day and those cassettes sure got a lot of play I tell ya.

Last edited:
This song pretty much sums up things with my build today.

Since I started building Glendular Fever, I have been thinking of this song...

Peggey Lee - Fever

I found some more versions.

This one I remember from 1986...

Annabella - Fever

And I really like this version...

Holly Henry

Glen.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back