(BO-X) RAMCHARGERS Drag Bike (Finished, last detailed pictures)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK! Now the final detailed pics before I post in the finished thread.
20150728_183453.jpg

20150728_184710.jpg

20150728_184728.jpg

20150728_184807.jpg

DSCN1242.jpg

DSCN1241.jpg

DSCN1240.jpg

DSCN1239.jpg

LOVE it! Really awesome job capturing the Ramchargers drag racing theme.:thumbsup:

Great details on there too. I notice something new every time I look at it.

As a huge nostalgia drag racing fan I can say you nailed it!! :rockout: Not to be a spoiler, but I know who's getting one of my votes. Congrats!! I just noticed the Hurst valve caps. Your attention to drag racing detail is spot on!

Normally I keep up on builds during this big event, but this year I haven't been able to. Just catching up on yours and I'm really shocked at how awesome this came out! I'm happy I was able to help you out with the start, but... I'm pissed I sold you a bum frame. I never really touched that bike as I have another Spyder I'm restoring. That's why I sold the extra one. Upsetting that you couldn't use it. My apologies.

Whoa!! Did you ever take it in a direction I never would have thought of! Fantastic work!

Last edited:
The final result was a testament to your vision and persistence. The number of skills from other areas that go into bikes here is humbling. The side plates and decals you made up finish the match back to the drag cars so well.
Glad you found that new frame and continued on.

Latest posts

Back