BLOODY MARY MORNING

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok, so jake called out the guys on page 3. thats me and i guess i deserve it. in my defense i have been tinkering wit my bike, but i've also been workin' on a LOT of other stuff. some more important some less important :lol:
i picked up some pedals and took them apart to make 'em look cool.
IMG_5198_zpsa2fd5901.jpg

yoothgeye said:
When does the cool start?

at this rate maybe november! :lol:
and yes i took this tip from macine age victim

They need some spikes!

ok, i dont know if this is "cool" but i think it looks better.
the cages were black. i doused "em in paint stripper.
than polished everything and put 'em back together w/ blue loc-tite.
cool? maybe not. less lame? yes :p
IMG_5205_zps19bb1aaf.jpg

hello, gang. i'm not quite sure how to say this, but I seriously dought i'll finish my bike by the deadline.
I will finish it but it may be another month or so. it just mite look as good in real life as it does in my mind, so I will build it! I don't want to make excuses, but i'll give a cliffs notes explination.
a little over a week ago my dog got very ill. after 4 days at the vet he was home and doin much better. he aint 100% yet, but he's doin great :D . I don't wanna sound selfish, but I had a stack of 100 $ bills hidden in my toolbox for my motorcycle and to finish up this bike. well, that all went bye-bye :lol:
it was the right thing to do cause I love my little guy.
than I get a call sat morning that my grandma passed away. I sure don't need that news right now, but I guess I aint in charge of stuff like that. it was a little surprise,but not a shock. she was 92. she lived a good life and is so loved.
anyhow w/ lack of time and funds I just don't see it happening.
it's taken me 5 days to type this message cause I wasn't sure how to.
I just wanted to let you guys know what's up and not think that i'm a flake that couldn't finish my bike.
cause I know some people sometimes just drop out(bicycle term :lol: ) or disappear.

I promice I will look at all the finished bikes and vote for my favorites. I already have a couple in mind.

great work and good luck to everyone.
I love you guys&gals

Beatcad, I am so very sorry for the loss of your grandmother. I lost my grandmother (94) on Aug 3rd last year during the build off, so I know how you feel. Prayers and good wishes are headed your way from your RRB family.

Hey you sound like your priorities are right on the money.

Losing someone like a grandma as well as sick best friend is hard at any time to keep dealing with, let alone together.

Glad to hear you put a few aside for later that you could access, vet's bills can be a shock.

You just keep on track and I'm sure at the right times bikes will come together.

When they do there are heaps of people here to help that side as well.

Glad your pup is doing well, sorry to hear about your grandma, whether you expect it or not, it's always hard.

Latest posts

Back