Blink's Bike Gallery

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i wanted to start a thread to put one photo of each of my finished bikes in.
first ever custom bike
2631811080_eb2008fc6c_b.jpg

my first flightliner. also my first tank bike.
2809981606_ae52c5f364_b.jpg

my first muscle bike. i have since put a whitewall slick in the back and a bmx stem and the original tall sissy bar on it.
2904991553_fa0a4d6690_b.jpg

my klunker build off entry
2995891964_67a15726f2_b.jpg

my first full fabrication. gravity trike.
3032369273_b993ae8239_b.jpg

simple murray 24" cruiser i built for a coworker.
3080137425_2828406233_b.jpg

3 speed free spirit i did for my sister for xmas
3123307198_c9da87c293_b.jpg

western flyer build for my gf for xmas
3145847036_6b7ff27262_b.jpg

my "big sting" typhoon turned stungray. still needs some work
3168199296_6d14412476_b.jpg

my BFK sitting next to the big sting for size comparison.
3168197962_9952313229_b.jpg

all those bikes look great. i wanna find an old muscel bike to add to my collection. i like both those and all the cruisers too. the klunker is very cool with its rustic look and that fixie looks very sharp. very nice. :D

That black muscle bike looks like one my cousin had back in the early 70's. I think it came from Western Auto, when they sold all kinds of things not even related to cars. Do you know the Manufacturer and model name? I remember his had the exact same frame and chain guard. The chain guard had a smokin'/flamin' car wheel on it with a cobra comin' off the front of it, like the shelby cobras. His bike had "Drag" something on the guard. That big sting is WAY COOL.

Quanah said:
That black muscle bike looks like one my cousin had back in the early 70's. I think it came from Western Auto, when they sold all kinds of things not even related to cars. Do you know the Manufacturer and model name? I remember his had the exact same frame and chain guard. The chain guard had a smokin'/flamin' car wheel on it with a cobra comin' off the front of it, like the shelby cobras. His bike had "Drag" something on the guard. That big sting is WAY COOL.

it is by Otasco - Flying O. the bike is an Eliminator. made by Murray.

check out user murrayeliminator's posts. he has the most amazing collection of these.

The first picture, the Eliminator II, has the exact same chain guard, same color, but his had "Drag", something, instead of Eliminator II. His was a coaster brake version. I have a really old picture of him sitting on it, but his leg covers what comes after "Drag". I showed him this picture some 36 years after it was taken, and he couldn't remember the full name either, oh well, not super important, I guess. More importantly, Is that a 20'' front wheel on "The Big Sting"? A 26'' springer?, and, what a 26'' seat? I really like that bike!!!

Quanah said:
The first picture, the Eliminator II, has the exact same chain guard, same color, but his had "Drag", something, instead of Eliminator II. His was a coaster brake version!
It was probably a Drag Duster..I will see if i have a picture of one..if you can please post that old picture...Thanks.

This is the picture of my cousins bike, taken around 1970. That's me in the foreground.

Hooray!!! May be hope for me yet... I'd like to have some pants like that now! My bike was a Sears 3 speed originally,(Huffy made?), coaster brake in pic, Testor's model paint "Competition Orange", MAN those were good times!

You're right, that was Gambles, not Western Auto, Western Auto moved into that building later, here locally. I was with him when he got it for his birthday, he rode that bike out of the store, right down the aisles...he was a happy camper!

Latest posts

Back