Blackout.... ride video added friday

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
throwing it out here, chopped up a X53 converted to shaft drive, deep fenders extended, German made fork, custom stem/bars/rear end/fender braces/seat mounts/Fire.....etc... was hoping to get it painted in different shades of black No time so shes just in black primer then got mooned for the old skool hotrod look.

build thread here
http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/in...uess-i-made-a-hotrod-got-mooned-again.103173/

Last edited:
Dodge brought back and modernised the Challenger. Ford brought back and modernised the T-Bird. This bike looks like you brought back and modernised the X53...What a nice bike. WOW!

I love this build because the detail on it isn't obvious, not until you take a closer inspection! The workmanship on this bike is flawless and jaw dropping!

Thanks fordsnake!!! I knew being all black details would blend in some but was hoping major mods would lead to closer looks on it as you pointed out. Hope to see you in next year.
couple more

Bad to the bone :cool2:

This has been one of my favorite builds to follow this year. There is so much incredible work that went one with this one.
CONGRATS!!!!

Wicked bike man . Its been fun watching this bad boy come together. Pure old school hot rode . The flame thrower tops it off .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOW.......=:eek: awesome ... Death dealer... You can picture a black hooded skeleton with a sickle riding this bike

Latest posts

Back