"BLACKJACK" MiniVelo FatBike BUILD. (New owner, new progress soon!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I have to agree that the handlebars look small in comparison to the scale of everything else.
However, the end choice is always in how it rides when finished, and I know you would not hesitate to change it if you don't like your final result.

Glad to be able to watch this creation to stave off the withdrawal symptoms from b09.

Keep that fire burning and stay safe.:thumbsup:

Hey LTJ, ever finish this one?
Still on-going, currently sitting in my lounge room awaiting it's turn.
It does not require much to finish it, just ran out of time before the Muscle-bike Build-Off started.

Luke.

Still on-going, currently sitting in my lounge room awaiting it's turn.
It does not require much to finish it, just ran out of time before the Muscle-bike Build-Off started.

Luke.
Understood... It's such a great start... Can't wait to see the complete project. I'm in awe of your skills sir!

Since my health has been bad lately, I passed on a couple of builds to @kelvin hahnel, last I heard this one was fully built, riding and getting stripped down for powder coat, but I have not heard since, hopefully he will update us!

:thumbsup:

Hey everyone Sorry for the lack of updates, but I have afew pic's of what I have been up to.

Velo progress:
30738873_1682744681811786_2028480712589692056_n.jpg

Mocked up while trying to source some 20 inch cassette hub rims, Rideable with these solid alloy 20's on it tho but I wont be trying that again with no brakes :p

Latest posts

Back