Black Widow, the Newb's Bonker

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The belly of the beast!
20160925_150111.jpg

The lower stay on the Dyno has that nice wide flat spot on the frame......and what better place to start the theme?
20160925_154430.jpg

A little white dusting to make it pop.....will also do on fenders and tank.....yes, I may do even a tank!

Love the spider theme! Too bad I'm not at home. Bunch of cool trinkets in my Spiderman collection that would look good on this bike. Great work on the paint!

Love the spider theme! Too bad I'm not at home. Bunch of cool trinkets in my Spiderman collection that would look good on this bike. Great work on the paint!
Lol! I keep running into Spiderman shift knobs when I look it up!.....still trying to find that perfect topper!

What about something like this on the bike...a fob that I found on ebay, lots of them out there.
Maybe just use the metal part.
spideyfob.jpg

Well OJ I had to share this with you. Had been watching this on Flea bay for awhile. Dude dropped the price huge and I jumped on it!

tempFileForShare_2017-02-04-09-04-22.jpg

Jockey shift topper! Kinda close to those key fobs! (Also @Falstaff )

Guy had it listed from s $30-44.....had it watched and got a notification he dropped it to 13.48......with a quickness! Lol.

Honestly.....was still more than I expected but it matched perfectly!

Still trying to round up the use of a bandsaw before I post pics of the cap. Shifter is going to be sweet. Stay tuned.......

Latest posts

Back