BLACK WICKED is done

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: BLACK WICKED

thanks all, still no word as to what i got. hopefully today or tommorow. got to get well an get Black Wicked done for this an suppose to enter it in a show an shine sept 7 in seattle. keep buildin, the bikes are lookin good.

Outlaw 8)

best wishes to ya outlaw, BOBBACHOPS can wait to show you up i suppose .... but not too long :mrgreen: :wink:

, hope ya have a speedy recovery OUTLAW !!!

well still no results on my blood tests so guess i'll have to do some yellin. anyways, i went out to the shop today and did some work on Black Wicked, he is now rideable, just waiting for a few more things to put on an he will be finnished. yep, i overdid myself an got pretty tired but ya know us old rat rodders can work thru it an get er done. so i think i will be able to get him finnished. will take some pics this weekend an then the final pics when he is all finnished. thanks for all your kind words an support. you all are great an i am glad i am a part of it. rock on all.

The Black Wicked is comin for ya.lol

Outlaw 8)

Hey OUTLAW, Just dont over do it. Remember it's health first bikes later!!
If you need time to recover order from my local bike store.......that'll give you several weeks to recuperate! :lol:

Take care my friend!!

ok, the rest of my stuff came in so i'll try an finnish the bike this weekend. it's easy stuff so shouldn't get over tired then hopefully next week end i can get some pics taken of the finnish Black Wicked. I go to internal medicine on monday an see what they can find out. all my blood work came back an nothing came up, which is a good thing. again thanks for all the kind words, it means alot. i may be getting old but i aint down. all the bikes are lookin good.

Outlaw :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

well got to do a little more on Black Wicked, it's getting done. just a couple more things to do an done. pic soon. watch out we are a comin, Godzilla an Black Wicked, we will put a spell on ya all an stomp ya in the ground. if your missing any handlebars, there at Godzilla's hanging on the wall.lollol

Outlaw 8)

Ur bike is so sweet bro. I wish i could ride with all the guys on this site at one time. :)

yeah, Black Wicked is now done. will post the final pic. later.

Sitting alone in the trees, the sky with a erie feeling, there waits BLACK WICKED, he knows your all out there and he is coming to get ya all. The Witch King, Black Wicked of the Pacific NW.
JWSMOCKUPBIKES184.jpg

hope ya all like it, it was a fun build an it rides really good. sit back, an enjoy

JWSMOCKUPBIKES185.jpg

JWSMOCKUPBIKES186.jpg

JWSMOCKUPBIKES187.jpg

JWSMOCKUPBIKES188.jpg

JWSMOCKUPBIKES189.jpg

JWSMOCKUPBIKES190.jpg

JWSMOCKUPBIKES191.jpg

JWSMOCKUPBIKES192.jpg

JWSMOCKUPBIKES193.jpg

JWSMOCKUPBIKES194.jpg

JWSMOCKUPBIKES195.jpg

JWSMOCKUPBIKES196.jpg

JWSMOCKUPBIKES197.jpg

JWSMOCKUPBIKES198.jpg

JWSMOCKUPBIKES199.jpg

JWSMOCKUPBIKES200.jpg

JWSMOCKUPBIKES201.jpg

JWSMOCKUPBIKES202.jpg

JWSMOCKUPBIKES203.jpg

JWSMOCKUPBIKES204.jpg

JWSMOCKUPBIKES205.jpg

JWSMOCKUPBIKES206.jpg

well thats it.

Outlaw 8)

WOW it looks great!
thumbs.gif
is the sissy bar so you can tow neighborhood kids behind you on skateboards? the spikes could pose a safety issue if so. :mrgreen:
Scott 8)

no, drag em.lol an drag all the bikes in the buildoff so you can stomp em.lol

Outlaw 8)

now i wish i was ahead of you OUTLAW, progress wise, its gonna be hard to get around those spikes comin from behind !!! dig the tail light and those bars too :D the rider pics are the best IMO :wink:

CCR said:
now i wish i was ahead of you OUTLAW, progress wise, its gonna be hard to get around those spikes comin from behind !!! dig the tail light and those bars too :D the rider pics are the best IMO :wink:
yeah what happened to the pix of the rider? did he break the camera? did it refuse to focus on him??
crazy3.gif

Scott 8)

i had my wife do it that way, ya know that errie feeling. to bad i don't have a costume to play the part.lol

Outlaw 8)

Latest posts

Back