Bikes! with Their Riders!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, here are a couple of me on my 20" drag bike horsing around last summer, and my wife on her Starlet that was rescued from the city dump! She added tires, the accy radio, streamers, headlight, bell, and rode it like she stole it! factory S-2's too! :shock: :D And no, I'm not wearing socks! That's my farmers tan in the country heat of 100 degrees we usually get over here!
Picture038s.jpg
Picture019smaller.jpg
Photos123s.jpg

another pic from 4 years old on my first bike. Anyone know what the heck kind of bike this is? Circa 1973 or so.

web.jpg

Graylock said:
xddorox said:
This picture is blurry because I was as well. :mrgreen:

Too many La Fin Du Monde?

Graylock
Nah, just cheap draft. If I had the same quantity of La Fin du Monde in my system, I'd be dead. :)

Graylock said:
I forgotten about these two.

FinishedShadow-10.jpg

1960Sears24.jpg

(Freaking out from seeing my sisters underwear hanging on the line)

Graylock
Nice pics :mrgreen: You look exactly the same...besides your bike :mrgreen:

my boy enjoying his '57 pixie(his first bike :mrgreen: )
jesseriding011.jpg

me testing my welds on his second bike :lol: (btw if you get motion sickness dont watch it)

would post the wife but she doesnt like the pics.....

since im always with a bicycle lots of pictures pop up with me on them or with them lol here ya go , this bike started it , always just had bmx bikes before this one
at the rumblers show in brooklyn a few years ago talking bike "buisness" i forget who took this one

riding my beloved schwinn the last day she rode :( she is being revived

at bonneville with the salt shaker

and this one was in kickstand issue #2

Latest posts

Back