Bike repair shop gets a makeover!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   1
So many of you have see pics of my messy basement where I put bikes together, the floor is a mess, there are bikes and parts everywhere! Correction WAS everywhere.

THe kids are both in high school and wanted a place to hang out with there friends and play some games (NO XBOX!) I wanted a place to watch TV without standing 2 feet away and we needed to use the couch for its intended purpose (not a storage rack. Took about 3 weeks of concerted effort to get it cleaned up. Along to way I found a slow leaking pipe that needed to be fixed that had fostered a small field of mold that if left unchecked would have caused a health issue I am sure!

I have 6 bikes displayed and all parts and frames are stored away in the storage room (now work room)

cellar1_zps6855f7ac.jpg

cellar2_zps20f19cec.jpg

cellar3_zps138f519b.jpg

Very cool rec room, looks great! 8)

I like those vintage coolers you have under the foosball.

Next time we do a Simsbury rails for trails ride we can use my house as a start point. Jim Barnard lives right around the corner and I am sure he would be in!

Joe

That would be cool. But we might not leave your place...it has it all: Beer, pool table, bike swap, and even a Dale Earnhardt banner I can vandalize.

Latest posts

Back