Bike people... a story of a sale and a gift.(PHOTO ADDED)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ACD

Reaction score
So I have been advertising a lot of my bikes for sale. My wife got rear ended and our trusty 94 Jeep Cherokee was totaled. It was one of those deals where the car just wasn't worth much to anyone but us. We bought it back from the insurance company and are driving it still but we need a new car. A gentleman called on my Puch Road bike. He wanted a fast bike to compliment his collection of three speeds. We talked about it and he kept mentioning how nice my Pashley was and he wished he had room for it. After some thought I called him back and said I would really like the Pashley to go to a loving home and if he bought it I would give him the Puch. At first he said no but he to got thinking and later E-mailed me back and said he couldn't refuse that offer. So he came today and took the Pashley and the Puch. What he did do however was bring me a 1957 Raleigh Sport 3-spd ladies with headlight, generator front hub, and an enclosed chain guard. A very nice present making the sale of the Pashley less painful. The bike is a rider not a looker but she is still a great bike. Will try to get pics up soon. Bike people are awesome.

IMG_0027.jpg

Aaron

Re: Bike people... a story of a sale and a gift.

sorry for the tough luck on the Jeep, hope the wife was okay.

as far as the gift bike, its people like that that make this hobby fun !!!

See photo added to original post. This is the biggest Saddle I have seen on a bike like this. It is a Zepper like the Pashley had.

Aaron

Latest posts

Back