BIKE CHALLENGE DISCUSSION

Aug 25, 2012
Montréal Canada (Québec)
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
why not just enter the challenge with us (any kind of wooden bike) like i said i switched my thoughts more towards a wooden recumbent bike , and i know some will go for the chopper or cruiser kind ... it would just make it more diverse and fun to watch i think ...
why not just call this (Wood-Working skills Bike-build Challenge)??
judged on:
% of wood involve
Complexity
Style

Last edited:
Aug 25, 2012
Montréal Canada (Québec)
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So.. The Wooden cycle build challenge (WCBC) will include any sort of rolling thing using bike parts and using wood as the main structure(frame) any kind of reinforcements custom parts and bike parts will be allowed ... the goal is to make a rolling cycle made mainly out of wood .. anyone can enter , any level , its all for fun! .

The only thing is i don't know how to create a voting device like other challenge use .
also i know some other challenges are already going on , so those who would like to participate , i would like to know when would you be ready to start this wooden challenge ? for my part , iam ready :rolleyes:

this is the kind of bike l will be building (low racer)

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wow... I'd love to build a wooden bike... just not sure I have the skills :rolleyes: When are you starting?

I suspect I'll be working on Glenderson (winter build off) right up to the finish... so perhaps I'll do something between then and the build off #9 start :39:

Sep 14, 2013
Bradley Illinoiz
www.instagram.com
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Yeah that's where I'm at too. Just finished MuscleBike2, started W2013BO. Finish that March 1st.... BONINE starts in May? Hope the weather breaks soon, but February is always chilly just south a bit from Chicago.... I'm gonna build a Woody but probably not in a buildoff...busy busy got three guitar projects goin', plus kids and a band...gotta make time for my job too!

Carl. :crazy:

Last edited:
Reactions: LukeTheJoker