better late than never

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm always afraid to use that color combo in anything because it brings Halloween to mind too easily. Don't know how you did this, but you pulled it off without having the "Halloween theme syndrome". That's a great looking bike with a fantastic paintjob. Congrats :mrgreen:

one of the last posts...
i was going to try to paint my forks but i decided on shrink wrapping em instead.
shrink1.jpg

shrink2.jpg

shrink3.jpg

shrink4.jpg

now, they are seriously wear resistant,
and maybe bulletproof...
that stuff is tougher than I thought.

I was saving these for a long time, and finally found where they belong, on my bike of course.
rokit1.jpg

rokit2.jpg

rokit3.jpg

rokit4.jpg

rokit5.jpg

you can probably guess what they are by now.

those are my new rat rod rocket boosters. I'm installing these huge red leds in the larger thrusters for tail lights, but maybe not by the end of the build. the wires and power supply are hard to conceal. I just need to figure it out. I guess it's true, a true rat rod is never finished.

[ I guess it's true, a true rat rod is never finished.][/quote]

This sure is an universal truth.That bein said i start by tellin u how much i like the ''Bomb Spring''.Not bein enough 2 drool over the 1st handgrenade u thought 2 swap it w/ another blastin example. Doin so u made my keyboard all drool'd up!
'Nuff said! great details.

nice job. Fender paint is sweet. Great bike to take on a Sunday cruise or a Wed pub pedal.

Latest posts

Back