Have to admit I was a little skeptical of this build in the mock up stages. Man was I wrong. I love it.I think just about every bike is going to end up in this section...
So Here's my entry,originally the bike was all chipped etc,so I used old h20 wood /house paint,then sprayed it to allow the rust to come through...The tank is brass,so wanted to create like it was from the 1900's.View attachment 5521 View attachment 5522All the brown is mock rust,except the handlebars and a few bobs,need to get a better shot of the bike frame...
This is one build that I actually watched as it progressed. So many details, (and that Girvin!) one of my faves.I am going to throw my hat in on this category. My frame patina is 50 year old crackled red house paint. Natural rusty saddle and handlebars, faux rusty Girvin forks and nanner beehive brace.
Krunk Junk by Outskirtscustoms is on page 1 too.The list so far...
1. Old Friend - scribble
2. 1941 Colson - Double Nickle
3. Berkshire - ifitsfreeitsforme
4. iAM Higgins - mazdaflyer
5. Drag King - Renaissance Man
6. Pepperbox Special - Missing Link
7. Bull Honky - falcondave
8. Thrown Together - Daddyar
9. Wheatpenny - Toeslider
10. Hawthorne Twinbar - bruce
11. starsNbars - kingfish254
12. Psycho Monkey Ward - Schwinnspastic
13. Rusty Rebel - SchwinnRay69
14. Hombre - Pedal _junky
15. Cedar - RainerBeer
16. Graverobber - IronDio
17. Blue Arrow & Minnehaha - Funkme