Broken Hill, Australia
www.ratrodbikes.com
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sep 29, 2010
southern newhampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so I bought her her first new bike I sold my quad to catch up on bills I decided since she was putting in so much effort learning to ride my single speed 29er she deserves a bike that's easier and more comfortable she's so good to me and she loves here new hotrod it's a 2015 specialized jynx it came with hydrolic disk brakes it's also the first 650b designed just for women

Jun 3, 2012
arkansas city,kansas
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
women like her are keepers for sure
my woman is like that as well for my 42nd birthday she told me to pick out a new project which was originally going to be for boten
I always have bikes in the living room and on the porch and I got her her first rat and she's hooked as much as I am.
she bought me a brand new walmart Schwinn and I have sliced diced chopped and dropped that badboy and she has stood by me every step of the way .
I even got her to the point now when she sees a bike she ahs to show me it and she gets into them as much as I do now.
a beautiful woman who loves old dusty rusty things I a keeper in my books and if she bought you park tools better put a ring on it she's a keeper