Best Doodads...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Put a few candy doodads on the Drag-On, Got my skull warp drive rocket thrusters,my hood ornaments which can be swapped out,the tin art deco rocket ship on the quick release bracket,and my big ol drag tach all trying to stay within the Evans "Sonic Scout" space dragster theme.I decided to have fun with this bike and not be to serious.There sure are a lot of talented people on this forum and one benefit of this is that everybody wins because even if you don't like the entire bike theres always some part or piece that have you going:39: for your own next build!!
018.JPG
009.JPG
005.JPG
008.JPG

Glen are you just doing nominations or can we? I was hoping for noise maker but got beat out

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Glen are you just doing nominations or can we? I was hoping for noise maker but got beat out

Anyone can nominate a bike for best doodads as long as it's not their own bike.

Your bike, Galt Town Hooligan Part Two, has already been nominated. :thumbsup:

There is still about 19 hours (at this posting) to submit.

Glen.

If tractorliner has not been nominated I do so. I mean I can't remember anyone using a part off a pedal car

Put a few candy doodads on the Drag-On, Got my skull warp drive rocket thrusters,my hood ornaments which can be swapped out,the tin art deco rocket ship on the quick release bracket,and my big ol drag tach all trying to stay within the Evans "Sonic Scout" space dragster theme.I decided to have fun with this bike and not be to serious.There sure are a lot of talented people on this forum and one benefit of this is that everybody wins because even if you don't like the entire bike theres always some part or piece that have you going:39: for your own next build!! View attachment 5602 View attachment 5603 View attachment 5604 View attachment 5605

Black Top Roller, the first criteria for nominations is...

1. Can not nominate your own bike :acute:

So I hereby nominate it for you :dontmentionit:

Glen.

:)

Are doodads bike parts before being applied? Stars and Bars...
Or are doodads not bike parts before being applied? Hooligan....

Carl.

Or how about ceebee with bad Donald? I'd call a muscle car wheel a doodad

Oh shoot! You know what, I had a major case of CRS when I made my noisemaker list and left off Hooligan. I'll make up for it with something else from my stash.

Actual "Doodad" listing from build thread:

Model T spotlight to taillight LED conversion with Blue Dot.
Cookie/pastry press converted to battery compartment.
CI Towel holder running lights axel brackets.
New Belgium brewing bottle cap valve caps.
Leather bottle holder.
LED battery operated Xmas lights in tank headers.
Copper plumbing els used as header pipes.
Copper plumbing pipe ad clamps used as crossbar.
Painted "wooden tank".
Flying nymph light ornament.
NOS AM radio/horn combination.
1952 auto license renewal indicator.
Custom machined "iAM HIGGINS" nameplate.
Furniture "sex bolts".

These were all noted and detailed in the build thread Rat Rod style.

Latest posts

Back