Best build off to date

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
6eb8e136ecf267a012feef3a104324db.jpg

I've been laying kinda low this build off . Between day to day life & building my own bike the Fink 49 . I haven't keep up with all the build threads this year very well . Honestly I still have missed some but man O man . It just seems like this year is full of custom frames , fabrications , engendering feats , gas engines , electric engines &one off never been done before bikes . The best of the best have come out to play for the 12 annual build off . Awesome freaking job guys & girls I'm blown away !!!!![emoji95]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quality over quantity I suppose. If you look at the stats, attendance and participation are way down from the peak about 5 years ago. http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?categories/rrb-build-off-competitions.100/
On a related note, and sorry if this has been discussed before, but I've been wondering if there could be best Build Off bike competition from the last 12 years. I was thinking we could take the top ten finalists from each build off and mix them up and let us vote for our favorites. It'd be interesting I think.

Quality over quantity I suppose. If you look at the stats, attendance and participation are way down from the peak about 5 years ago. http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?categories/rrb-build-off-competitions.100/
On a related note, and sorry if this has been discussed before, but I've been wondering if there could be best Build Off bike competition from the last 12 years. I was thinking we could take the top ten finalists from each build off and mix them up and let us vote for our favorites. It'd be interesting I think.
dd4d053c00429dbcea8beb784fc0d148.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back