• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bendix blue band 2 speed hub

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Cleaned, regreased, and ready to put on the classic bike of your choosing. Bendix blue band 2 speed. I have been holding on to this for a long time just in case one of my others shelled out. But I found another bike I want, so it's time to sell some stuff. $125 shipped. I'll include a NOS set of axle nuts with it.
20160206_163612.jpg
20160206_163620.jpg
20160206_163637.jpg

I think these are the best of the Bendix kickers.... most of'm came on 20" bikes, which is why most of them are 28h-- this one will be rad on a lightweight street bike, with the right rims of course.... :rockout:

I think these are the best of the Bendix kickers.... most of'm came on 20" bikes, which is why most of them are 28h-- this one will be rad on a lightweight street bike, with the right rims of course.... :rockout:

Im thinkin' a set of these. :D https://www.dtswiss.com/Components/Rims-Road/RR-585, (got deep V's on the fixie, wanna try somethin different) no front brake, fly weight cranks, etc. and a nice older chromoly road frame...yeahhh.....

Im thinkin' a set of these. :D https://www.dtswiss.com/Components/Rims-Road/RR-585, (got deep V's on the fixie, wanna try somethin different) no front brake, fly weight cranks, etc. and a nice older chromoly road frame...yeahhh.....
Sounds rad. While far from lightweight, i built up a '72 Schwinn Super Sport. witha singlespeed coaster, no front brake, and some deep drop bars.... it's become one of ym favorite bikes. 2 speeds may've been even more fun....

Sounds rad. While far from lightweight, i built up a '72 Schwinn Super Sport. witha singlespeed coaster, no front brake, and some deep drop bars.... it's become one of ym favorite bikes. 2 speeds may've been even more fun....

Yes! That sounds like what i have in mind, or close enough! Glad to hear you liked it! I shoulda said "light for me" I don't even look at bikes without a steel frame anymore....Hmmm this would match the hub?!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-PIN...STEEL-ROAD-BIKE-FRAME-SET-60-CM-/281830074931

"So how much should I price mine at ?

~Rafael ~"

$50, you accept paypal? :rofl:

Last edited:
Where were all you guys with blue band hubs a week ago when I was posting on every list on the internet that I wanted a blue band hub?? I guess nobody checks the wanted section.
Who has s 20" S2 for me to lace my eBay purchased blue band hub into. And FYI I paid $160 shipped for mine, unserviced.

IMHE ebay is usually the most expensive place to buy most anything, but if you need it now and $ is no object....

$125 was too cheap. $150 at least if it's as nice as the one ODDER had. Gary
Actually I received mine without any paint on the hub ,how would you tell the difference?
Also it is laced to what appears to be a re-chromed S-2 x 26" wheel....

~ Rafael ~

Latest posts

Back