Belo Bambino

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You didn't make it? :eek: :arghh:
Yeah, thought it was a 1 hour difference between MT & CT; stupid mistake. I still wouldn't had made the deadline; needed that extra hour to complete the build. Still happy I could be in the BO 11.

I can't wait to peruse all the completed builds and cast my votes. Amazing builds where made this year.

I hope you keep us updated.
Falstaff, thanks brother for your support. I will post the finish trailer in the regular builds forum section. I wish I had more time to have completed both parts of the build. Did not anticipate helping friends building the coffee shop.

The best part of the BO is hanging out with fellow builders; a great fellowship for sure.

I haven't been to mesa since I moved from there 17 years ago, but if I get back I'll have to check out the coffee shop.

I haven't been to mesa since I moved from there 17 years ago, but if I get back I'll have to check out the coffee shop.
Falstaff, hope you can check it out; would happy to meet you there. It is called the Steampunk Brew coffee shop located inside the Antique City Warehouse.

Cheers, Brother.

Latest posts

Back