BELLOWING YELLOW ~~Full Fender Experiment

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: BELLOWING YELLOW ~~Full Fender Experiment~~

Classy..just Classy! IMO it's hard to pull off a monochromatic paint scheme "right". You did it perfectly.

scott brownsey said:
looks great bro enjoy it goodluck :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Scott Thanks!..... this one is fun to ride! :wink:

2dawgs said:
A combo of future/past styling. Really like the endless fenders. Yellow never looked so good. Excellent build.
Thanks 2dawgs ... I really like how it turned out! :mrgreen:

slowerisbetter said:
I've been secretly following your thread to steal full fender ideas... it looks so bad beep! I like it and the color combo is sweet. Well done!

Thanks for coming out in the open :wink: would love to see what fender ideas you come up with!... Thanks for the positive vibes! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

SCHWINNRAY69 said:

Right on! 8)

ratina said:
Looks great Skip! Love the color combo

Thanks Ben... your fenders made the build! :mrgreen:

Dr. Tankenstein said:
There's nothin' mellow about that yellow! I really like the looks of this bike, definitely says 'Skipton'.

Cheers,
Dr, T

Why be subtle when you can be Bellowing Yellow :wink: :lol: ... Thanks for all the positive comments!

oldgreaser said:
Great Job, Skipton,

That is so cool : the way the white fender struts blend in with the white spokes. Fenders look like they are floating. And finished with time left over.

I could not be happier with how the struts turned out!.... thanks for noticing :wink: :mrgreen:

imagearchy said:
this bike has inspired my next build!

Thanks Man!... any thing you build fenders or not will be hot! :mrgreen:

KOTA said:
Classy..just Classy! IMO it's hard to pull off a monochromatic paint scheme "right". You did it perfectly.
Very Nice!!!

KOTA Thanks so much for the VERY KIND words! :mrgreen: 8)

some pics for page Two :wink: ......
RatRodBuildOff6022.jpg

RatRodBuildOff6019-2.jpg

RatRodBuildOff6023-1.jpg

RatRodBuildOff6037-1.jpg

RatRodBuildOff6040-1.jpg

RatRodBuildOff6046.jpg

RatRodBuildOff6055.jpg

Thanks! Skip

Wow Skipton this Is the poster child for the Chicago Tail Draggers LBC. It turned out perfect. Another Denver Cruiser ride tonight. See ya when we get back.

XC204 said:
Wow Skipton this Is the poster child for the Chicago Tail Draggers LBC. It turned out perfect. Another Denver Cruiser ride tonight. See ya when we get back.

Thanks Gary!..... Have a great ride!

Hey Skipton,

I like the shot in front of the bricks! 8)
How about a Lake MI shot?
Or a pic with mostly red and blue?

Keep on Riding!

MplsCoaster said:
Hey Skipton,

I like the shot in front of the bricks! 8)
How about a Lake MI shot?
Or a pic with mostly red and blue?

Keep on Riding!

Thanks!

I like how the pics turned out. Wanted to do lake Michigan photos just did not have time before the deadline :roll:

Have been riding round the neighborhood making sure everything works and that the front fender is strong enough :shock: :roll: :wink:

Hope to ride it to work Sunday or Monday ...Definitely get some lake photos then! :mrgreen:

Thanks Skip

really reminiscent of art deco era advertising for other vehicles- what a look!

8)

Oh my goodness! So cool! Inspiring! I just love it. It makes me want to build one JUST LIKE IT!!! :lol: Which I won't, but I will crib the heck out of it!! Thanks for sharing this awesome build with us! Sorry about all the exclamation points. :wink:

54shadow said:
@Skipton, now, you really made the wheels start turning!

jackdaw said:
Oh my goodness! So cool! Inspiring! I just love it. It makes me want to build one JUST LIKE IT!!! :lol: Which I won't, but I will crib the heck out of it!! Thanks for sharing this awesome build with us! Sorry about all the exclamation points. :wink:

Thanks Guys!!
Glad you like it, :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back