BEER RUN - Holy Cow! 28th out of 106!! Thanks!!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting your original graphics petro. This way people can really see how cool your work was!! Thanks again for the help!

Re: BEER RUN - Will be displayed as a piece of wall art soon

I always tell people that so many of the bike builds on this site are works of art, well my BEER RUN RRBO6 bike is about to become a piece of art, literally. My high school buddy opened up a Your PIe Pizza (http://www.yourpie.com/savannah) restaurant here in Savannah earlier this year and it has really taken off. They serve crafted personal pizza and he also serves a nice variety of craft beers. He went with me over to the Craft Brew Fest and really liked the attention that BEER RUN received. He decided he wanted to hang BEER RUN from the ceiling/wall as artwork for the new second location that he is opening next month.

I am going to convert all of the lighting from DC to AC. He also wants to make a little plaque with a description of the bike and the bike build, so I am surely going to mention RRB.

This is going to be pretty cool to me. I am excited about displaying my work. Also, I am going to work out a plan to exchange the bike for free beer. I think that is only appropriate. :lol: :mrgreen:

Re: BEER RUN is now art hanging at my buddy's restaurant

My buddy opened his new pizza restaurant location (Your Pie Savannah - Sandfly).
I am still on vacation, but he sent me this photo of BEER RUN hanging from the ceiling right when you walk in the front door.
I can't wait to get home and go eat some craft pizza and drink some craft beer and look at my craft bike.

Untitled.jpg

Re: BEER RUN - in action as a hanging work of art

Here is BEER RUN in action as a hanging work of art at my buddies new restaurant (Your Pie - Savannah Sandfly).
We got back from vacation Friday and I couldn't wait to see how it looked at my buddies restaurant. It is really sweet and in a very prominent postition. Right when you walk in the door there it is hanging over your head just after you place your order. The lights work great on it too.

IMG_4784.jpg

IMG_4785.jpg

IMG_4783.jpg

This poster that I won after BO13 popped up as a four year old memory, so I updated the collage to show all twelve years of my RatRodBikes Build Off bikes.

Kingfish254 Build Off Bikes .png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back