BEER RUN - Holy Cow! 28th out of 106!! Thanks!!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: BEER RUN - The Corruption of a Cruiser

@Smoop, bring a bike next time you come and we'll go for a ride or have a beer. I only live about 10 blocks from River Street.

Thanks, How can you make a beer bike and it not be fun!
Cheers!

ONE OF MY FAV'S!! THIS BIKE MAKES ME DRUNK JUST BY LOOKING AT !! DIDN'T SEE THAT STEERING WHEEL COMING. GREAT!! C-YA IN PHILLY. PEACE

Man, the lighted tank & cold beer sign make me want to followed this bike to it's favorite watering hole. This a classic pub crawler for sure.

Beware of the Savannah cops: they might cite you for open container(s) and DWI (Driving Wicked Innovator).

Jake Sensi said:
ONE OF MY FAV'S!! THIS BIKE MAKES ME DRUNK JUST BY LOOKING AT !! DIDN'T SEE THAT STEERING WHEEL COMING. GREAT!! C-YA IN PHILLY. PEACE

Thanks Jake. I didn't see the steering coming either. I just happened to find it at a yard sale Saturday for $2 along with an antique chandelier holder. Once I got back to the house and looked at the bike, I knew I had to use it.

I am in Philly now. I'll PM you.

The 5 liter keg finally arrived. I will update this thread or my build when I have time to add it to the bike.

I am looking forward to riding BEER RUN this weekend.

What a blast it has been to be part of this.

I see that I recieved a couple of more votes and I am now teetering on the brink of the unthinkable dream of going into double digits!!!!!
beer run
beer run
BEER RUN
BEER RUN
BEER RUN

:lol: :lol: :p :p 8) 8)

Had a fun ride on BEER RUN today. Showed it off to some friends that hadn't seen it yet and took some photo ops in front of some bars.
It was a hit with young and old. A few people made me stop so that they could take pictures of it. The kids loved the fins and the horn.

IMG_2231.jpg

My buddy let me bring it inside of his Your Pie pizza joint while I enjoyed a Thai Pie and a Dogfish Head Namaste beer. I had to stop eating a few times to talk with tourists and let them take photos.

You can't help but smile when you see this bike!! Mission accomplished!!

IMG_2237.jpg

IMG_2240.jpg

IMG_2241.jpg

IMG_2238.jpg

Kingfish,

You just won the highest praise you could receive; recognition from the general public.

BTW: The smile on your face riding Beer Run is priceless (that equates to (5) 5 liter keg rating).

Congrats on the coolest beer bike.

Please tell me it's super noisy when it rides, that would make me so happy. :mrgreen:

yoothgeye said:
Please tell me it's super noisy when it rides, that would make me so happy. :mrgreen:

The cans aren't noisy at all. The only thing that is noisy is the constant squeak of the 1960s pedals. I just need to oil them up a bit.

Hey 2dawgs, thanks for the 5 liter bonus karma. It must have helped put me into double digits because someone gave me one more vote. It was a blast getting the attention from the tourists and locals today, but it is hard to describe how cool it is to get cred from fellow ratters since this was my first build.

YEAH BABY 10 VOTES AND COUNTING!! THAT'S MY DOG!! I'M CELEBRATING WITH YA. PEACE

More recent photos.

IMG_2255.jpg

IMG_2256.jpg

IMG_2257.jpg

Just in time for the Savannah Craft Brew Fest that happens this weekend, I finished the RRB BO #6 Bonus Brew Trophies.
Some of you may remember the commemorative brews that I did for my BEER RUN entry and how I promised to do the same for the top three winners.
Well, my graphics were extremely basic and it turns out that the winner (petrohead) is a graphic designer. He came up with an awesome label theme that includes a bike chain border and a skiptooth chainring on the neck label.

Without further ado, let me present the triple threatBuild Off 6 brews from Rat Rod Bikes Brewery (Kingfish Bottling Co).

Rat Racer 6 - Rusty Leather Lager
Speed Demon - Vintage Eve-Ale (ginger ale)
Frightliner - Doppelbock Jet Fuel

WP_000177.jpg

Also since I own the Kingfish Bottling Co, we produced a BEER RUN - Uncanny Rat Stout

WP_000180.jpg

Latest posts

Back