Beer Boy Delivery....New Final Picture! Build video montage!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OddJob

Staff member
Pro Member
Reaction score
Beer Boy Delivery Final Picture for BO-X

The Beer Boy headed out for delivery...

...delivery made! Thanks for a great time fellow builders of Build-Off #10 !

...and it's in the bag! Or bottle, as the case may be. I put together a montage video of the Beer Boy Delivery Bike from start to finish. One of my all-time favorites, Nat King Cole provides the musical background with his version of the jazz classic "Route 66"...Enjoy!

Last edited:
That is so cool! Great looking bike.:113:

Awesome job man! I still gotta try some of that beer. Every time I hit Bevmo I'm so exited I forget to look for it.. :D

BRAVO!!!!
Love the bike and the video!
This has been a fun one to follow from the beginning.

Love the rusty Ratrod vib, sweet bike

Some reason can't view the video but awesome job , crack a cold one for me!!! [emoji481][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
G-Matt, not sure why you can't view the video. Try going to my youtube channel with this link, and then click on Beer Boy Delivery Final Cut. Also, some phones do not run youtube very well if you are using a mobile device to view. Here's the link, and thanks for the props!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHmOWakC8GDx1Pws2c2G5OQ

G-Matt, not sure why you can't view the video. Try going to my youtube channel with this link, and then click on Beer Boy Delivery Final Cut. Also, some phones do not run youtube very well if you are using a mobile device to view. Here's the link, and thanks for the props!
Yes I am using an [emoji519]I phone & couldn't view some one else's either must be me I'll check out the link . I showed my powder coater your bike he's from Minneapolis he loved it he said it used to be his hometown favorite beer I guess you got his vote!

Ok odd job still couldn't get it from that link so I went to ( you tube ) and looked it up I have to say that was pretty cool video you did a great job on the bike too well if I don't vote for my self lol you got my vote so far !!!! That's a fun , functional & just plane old school cool bike !!!!!

Video turned out almost as well as the bike.:thumbsup:
One of my favorites this year.

Ok odd job still couldn't get it from that link so I went to ( you tube ) and looked it up I have to say that was pretty cool video you did a great job on the bike too well if I don't vote for my self lol you got my vote so far !!!! That's a fun , functional & just plane old school cool bike !!!!!

Thanks G-Matt! And, I think we each get 3 votes if I remember correctly....? So you can still vote for yourself! Haha! :113:

Whoa! This is awesome work.....super details!

I may have missed it, but have the beer folks seen the bike? If it were me, id roll in there, and sweet talk the suits on site to trade me a growler for a joy ride!

I may have missed it, but have the beer folks seen the bike? If it were me, id roll in there, and sweet talk the suits on site to trade me a growler for a joy ride!
I have tossed that idea around in my head. The Grain Belt brand was bought a few years ago by another Minnesota brewery, August Schell. Unfortunately, they are based in New Ulm, which is an hour and a half out of the city. I'd have to get more than one growler for that kind of jaunt....:D

Latest posts

Back