Beehive Springer Basman

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Was checking out another site and found this :shock:
basmanhigginsspringer1.jpg

And then :eek:
basmanhigginsspringer2.jpg

Just so everyone knows... this is MY Basman. The pics were taken off the CHOPADEROS forum in which I posted the complete build (Start to finish) yesterday if you'd like to see it. Thanks for looking and liking my ride... The springer is a modified 1950's JC Higgins beehive, and yes... there are extensive mods made to the entire bike.

The FEZ said:
Just so everyone knows... this is MY Basman. The pics were taken off the CHOPADEROS forum in which I posted the complete build (Start to finish) yesterday if you'd like to see it. Thanks for looking and liking my ride... The springer is a modified 1950's JC Higgins beehive, and yes... there are extensive mods made to the entire bike.

if i win the lotto today i'll buy it from you!! :?

wow fez been hearing about this one for awhile now and i finally get to see it. like OMG i am emotionally compromised :D

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE bring that up north for some of the shows i beg you.

:shock: Give us the scoop on that tank piece !, is that one of a kind ? how wuz it made ? who did it ?

A.S.BOLTNUT said:
:shock: Give us the scoop on that tank piece !, is that one of a kind ? how wuz it made ? who did it ?

The entire build/photos is on our forum and the link is posted above. They are totally a one of a kind. Each side (And fender) is a hand formed from single sheet of aluminum. They were beat, pulled, pinched, streched, shrank, massaged, and worked into what you see. They were made for me by a close friend named Jeb of http://www.jebsmetalandspeed.com hot rod shop in Long Beach CA. I will say this, I have known this kat for a long time and he ain't cheap... even at the "friend" shop rate! But, as you can see... you get what you pay for.

Joeskustoms said:
Awesome bike build FEZ! makes mine look like crap haha
That's a sweet lookin' board track racer... but watch out for those re-pop monark front ends... they snap really easy! i would suggest looking into felt's new Abraham front end... WAY beefier.

The FEZ said:
Joeskustoms said:
Awesome bike build FEZ! makes mine look like crap haha
That's a sweet lookin' board track racer... but watch out for those re-pop monark front ends... they snap really easy! i would suggest looking into felt's new Abraham front end... WAY beefier.
Thanks FEZ! these have been re-welded so they won't snap... it's all about skiptooth drive train :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back