"Beautiful Loser"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
well as you may have seen a few of weeks ago my wifes ride gave up the ghost so it was time for a new build and since ive got way to many bikes and that was all she had i figured "Marion" had been waiting 3 or 4 years whats another month or so.....now for the history!

wifes first ride after blasting it bare,fixing the stays(split from water freezing in them), priming,blocking custom mixing the 2 colors, and finished paint
bikeformommysday.jpg

but sadly even though i got all the rust on the outside removed and neutralized there was alot lurking inside the frame where it couldnt be seen.....and 6 or so years later it reared its head on a ride and left us walking back home....
IMG_0177.jpg

so i told her id make her a frame after the boys bike was in primer and rideable but she wanted something to ride in the meantime.... :idea:
i had a few bikes hanging in the rafters collecting dust so i drug my rrbbo#2 bike down...
100_0464.jpg

and stripped it down for a temporary fix....
the cross breeding came out as this(shes happy with it so i cant complain)...
IMG_0206.jpg

and out in the sun(sorry i know the pics arent good or very 'artsy' but the good cameras to heavy to shoot with a broken thumb so they are what they are!)....
IMG_0204.jpg

oh and sorry about no build up pics but it was a 3 hour build so i didnt bother

I think she broke hers on purpose to get that one. :roll:

A fine looking bike. Looks like an expensive restoration.

Latest posts

Back