Beautiful bike.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
T1qfIc1hUloefcSz5Ek9u-DxpVQ7Je-y5SgjuC-FyfhXaJ4gHYze9mzGYpacgLFr0D_vY7_XKril6eF7vBeLKZ2FCBFb__...jpg

There's a guy here in Poland... I bet he has one... or two, or at least knows what brand it is :21:

The guy is a total guru when it comes to old bikes, and has tons of them (also tons of money, since he recently bought an 80's Bianchi Vento as a "daily bike").

It works in most cases like this - post a picture with the frase "please help identify". He shows up, sells you the complete history of the bike - brand, model, production years, and adds "I have two of those" :21:

It's the first guy I've met that stores his bikes in parts, cause he lacks space to keep them in one piece... :13:

There's a guy here in Poland... I bet he has one... or two, or at least knows what brand it is :21:

The guy is a total guru when it comes to old bikes, and has tons of them (also tons of money, since he recently bought an 80's Bianchi Vento as a "daily bike").

It works in most cases like this - post a picture with the frase "please help identify". He shows up, sells you the complete history of the bike - brand, model, production years, and adds "I have two of those" :21:

It's the first guy I've met that stores his bikes in parts, cause he lacks space to keep them in one piece... :13:
There is a guy where I live who is like that, but only with 70s-80s 10 and 12 speed bikes. He rides on tubulars daily. He does daily all of his bikes and has a bucket of about 50 corncob freewheels as he wants more range when riding. He also makes custom replica logo stickers when restoring bikes.
20190529_182125.jpg

Latest posts

Back